Random Coldplay thoughts...

marpleay

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
A very random thought no one should care about. I want Till Kingdom Come to be the song on my wedding day.:x&y:

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Perhaps something like this?

I know this is Beau Biden's funeral, but same idea, very different circumstances obviously.

As an aside, I randomly thought about that performance the other day. My favourite part was not the performance, but afterwards when Chris went to shake hands with the immediate family. So often we see adults do this and its no big deal, but what stood out was Chris taking time to shake the hands of the kids as well. What a great human being he is : )

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Oh my goodness I was just browsing Twitter and this poor woman (who was ordered a restraint from Chris Martin for stalking) is at it again.
This is really disturbing. She needs professional help URGENTLY :(
Unbenannt.JPG
Unbenannt1.JPG

merril

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I read that, too. It's frightening. But I don't think we should copy what she is writing and thus give her attention. Some Coldplay haters finally might believe her. She isn't Insane. After having lost in court against Chris this is her revenge.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Nope, seems to be MX era.

Vallie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That video xD
All of you may already know the turtle one but just in case xD

merril

Up&Up
Coldplayer
She has stalked Chris for a long time and threatened him talking of death and suicide concerning his kids and Dacota Johnson. Finally she was told in court by the judge that she had to stay away from Chris and the others for the next 5 years. She is insane.