Random Coldplay thoughts...

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
@carolina I noticed those inconcistencies in the Guy story too, but then all that has been said isn't mutually exclusive. What I mean is, Chris could have sought out Guy and Guy could have demanded to be in the band and both things happened and as it often is when you meet lots of new people, things are a blur and no one can really tell what happpened first.

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
Hi, the new era definitely had me excited for new music, but its also nice to see the forum kicking again. One of those things about the community im looking forward to are the Coldplaying awards. We havent had one last year, so looking forward to the 2019 ones!

Here's 2017's
Will the CPing awards return this year?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Does anyone know if there will be another end of decade clear out sale like they had with VLV where they auctioned off gear for charity? Not that I’d be able to afford any of it anyway...
About a year ago I was hoping for one and hoping I'd have saved up some money by then...well, this didn't happen so I'm low-key hoping no end-of-decade sale will happen :D

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
@carolina I noticed those inconcistencies in the Guy story too, but then all that has been said isn't mutually exclusive. What I mean is, Chris could have sought out Guy and Guy could have demanded to be in the band and both things happened and as it often is when you meet lots of new people, things are a blur and no one can really tell what happpened first.
Wow, Carolina (@carolina) had a really short stay on the forums! :weary_face:

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
Yeah for me it would have been interesting to see which items were available instead of being rich enough to buy them, the catalogue was amazing with stuff like the Parachutes globe in there :pensive:
I bought a light globe somewhere else few years ago and I'm just fine with it. ;)

coldplaymakesmyday

You're so far away. That's okay.
Coldplayer
Does anybody have the video of Chris where he talks to the viewer about using their own special strength and their days going from better to better to better? That was my favorite video of him but it got deleted unfortunately... I can’t find it anywhere

Nikolette

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Does anybody have the video of Chris where he talks to the viewer about using their own special strength and their days going from better to better to better? That was my favorite video of him but it got deleted unfortunately... I can’t find it anywhere
Do you mean this videomessage for a fan? (don't see it on youtube anymore either, so uploaded)

Gideon_Mx

Coldplayer
Do you mean this videomessage for a fan? (don't see it on youtube anymore either, so uploaded)
When did Chris record this?
Must be a while ago, as he has much longer hair in the video.