Rate Atlas - and post your review

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
So I kind of forgot Atlas really fast, really, it's a good song but there's nothing really cacthy or addictive about it like the riffs on In My Place and Charlie Brown or the chorus of Viva La Vida and GPASUYF. It's kind of forgettable really.

Violet

Is It Really So Strange?
Coldplayer
...Wait. There's a catchy bit in "Charlie Brown?" /has not listened to that song in full since MX first came out.

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
So I kind of forgot Atlas really fast, really, it's a good song but there's nothing really cacthy or addictive about it like the riffs on In My Place and Charlie Brown or the chorus of Viva La Vida and GPASUYF. It's kind of forgettable really.
you're right its very forgettable. I've already started regretting giving it a 10.

fakfak

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
...Wait. There's a catchy bit in "Charlie Brown?" /has not listened to that song in full since MX first came out.
Well, it does have the general reputation of being the finest track of the MX era.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
^ and then people remember about Moving to Mars :laugh3:

postcards

~Lucia~
Coldplayer
Haven't forgotten Atlas and could very well fit for the soundtrack of the new movie Gravity.

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
A song that really did help me in that year and take me to another world. I really do love this track, it's touching. Thanks, Atlas 10/10 (easily cause it's my favorite Coldplay track and also my favourite song of all time) :D

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
It's a few days ago when I listened to Atlas, but I like the song so sooo much.. But if I'm going to listen it, I can't stop listening it anymore! Especially when Jonny comes with his solo!! I love it!:happy2: