Rate 'Moving To Mars' now!

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Please vote out of 10!

(Don't forget you can only vote once... make sure you're sure of your answer before scoring!)

icedude2010

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
That was awesome. Really hit the spot. Ladies and Gentleman, I give you the most epic and beautiful Coldplay song played so far for this album.

Hartroc

Dancing Politik
Coldplayer
8 for now. Will probably go up, but it just sort of washed over me on the first listen. Still really great though! :D

FJK_12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
6 so far..

probably will go up on a few more listens

:)

EDIT: can I change my rating to a 7 now?;)

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
It's incredible. You can hear it: They still have Parachutes in them. 9/10.

Nattatouille

Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
Oh wow. Goosebumps.

You know, this is what I've been waiting for from the LP5 era. This is the track that should've been released opposed to ETIAW. Because this is beautiful and this is what Coldplay is about.

Absolutely stunning piano work on it, and Chris's voice has had minimal tampering. He's taken the lower gravelly tone (like the beginning of Christmas Lights) and then mixed it with higher notes. And it makes it diverse and it works so well.

And then when the rest of the instruments kick in, it's still not overdone and it still makes it feel surreal and beautiful and all these things.

Just wow guys. Wow. :heart:

8/10 (but I'm sure listening more it will become 9... Maybe even a 10).

Alice42

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D
I love the piano at the beginning..completely wonderful
It's a masterpiece!!!I've got nothing more to say!

Politik59

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If that's how you feel when moving to Mars, then I'm in !! I gave a brilliant 10!

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
This one really takes my breath away! I gave a 10!! finally!!

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
it's just.... i feel like beautiful doesn't even begin to cover it.
it's certainly Pink Floyd-esque in some bits, which is fine by me.

i have a feeling that LP5 might end up being my favorite album.

faisal22

Up In Flames.
Coldplayer
I am absolutely in love with it!! It's beautiful! Chris' voice is eargasmic! And the piano is backkkkk! :)

vivalafrida

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I adore it. I am a huge fan of jazz and I love the jazzy feeling to it. 9/10 right now but there's always a chance it will go up. Beautiful track. :nice:

Tryptophan

Watch the orange glow
Coldplayer
Anyone knows Donnie Darko? Amazing film, and the beginning of this song kind of reminds me of it, the soundtrack, the haunting sound. Different for Coldplay, but very typical of Pink Floyd for example, especially the guitar solo. Still, very beautiful.

I voted 8.
A 9 would be brilliantly amazing, a 10 is for A Rush Of Blood to the Head (Live 2003), my reference for perfection.

Ireentje

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Overall thoughts: gorgeous track! A beautiful mix between old and brand new Coldplay. There's some Pink Floyd, some old Bowie and even some Cockney Rebel, but mostly Coldplay in there. This bodes really well for the album.