Rate 'Moving To Mars' now!

cleeson7

A Message is God
Coldplayer
First listen I was like :/ but second listen i'm :eek: its genius, especially when the song changes from the piano and gets more upbeat

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
So I initially really liked Moving to Mars but now I'm at this point where I LOVE MTM!

There's a way when you listen to a song sometimes you see little things you would change or you see ways you would have gone about it differently.

MTM actually feels...spacey. It's like, everything put together I just get this distinct image of someone floating through space sort of looking down on earth. And obviously that's my visual, but I really do feel the whole weightless of space is somehow built into the song. I don't even know how.
Yeah that is it what I love so much! MM and MTM have lots of little details in the songs and both creates vivid images of the situation in your head, isn't it? You can imagine how these guys flying to mars at the end of the song. This is so great!

axe

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Parachutes is back! :) I would give to it 8,5. But I voted 9 cause I'm really happy. :)

Amsterdam96

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Just stunning, I gave it a 9. I can't bring myself to believe that ETIAW was released as the single and not this song. But none the less, I believe that Coldplay are back on form with this song. Great stuff. :)

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
I gave it a 7 because I prefer the more up tempo Coldplay songs (GPASUYF, Low, CoL, Square One, A Message etc). I actually like Major Minus more than Moving To Mars so I score MM an 8.

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
Its good to see such good reviews after ETIAW :D
I love the song too without any doubts.
Cant wait for the LP.

Abracadabra

I'm good at bad ideas
Coldplayer
10/10 they don't deserve anything less with a song as good as this one. Sooo glad to have you back!!

Abracadabra

I'm good at bad ideas
Coldplayer
10/10 they don't deserve anything less with a song as good as this one. Sooo glad to have you back!!

purplemonkeyz232

the original cK (Sheila)
Coldplayer
MTM=INSTANT CLASSIC. It's like the old Coldplay we all know and love, yet they're still moving in a new direction, which is great! It reminds me a lot of Amsterdam with the way it starts, and then builds at the end. BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT! I just wish they would've released this BEFORE ETIAW.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^Absolutely agreed on all counts!! I love this song, and I love how Coldplay are going forward but still have some of the sound and style that made me love them in the first place.:D