Rate U.F.O. poll!

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
This song just leaves me so eager to hear the acoustic album they wanted to make at the beginning of the MX era!

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
Did I even say how fucking amazing this song is? Sorry, but I swear you I felt emotions I didn't even know before. Heavenly good! Great job guys!

Vitamin Z

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I love it - totally sounds like something from the Parachutes era, which is fantastic in my books. What's most amazing is the mix of sounds on MX, they really have created a masterpiece.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
7/10, sounded a bit like PM and Parachutes.... that outro doesn't fit U.F.O. neither PoC :stunned:

akindofmagic

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This grows on and on. By now i would give it an 8.
Would have been interesting, how it would have sound without the strings.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I favor this quite a lot. It's rawness is beautiful.

8/10

Phoebeo

Hi. I'm Louise.
Coldplayer
I really like it. :)

The start reminds of [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJB3t8O3wiY"]Wedding Bells.. [/ame] :thinking:

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
I like UFO a whole lot. It's too simple to go wrong and a huge step up from Wedding Bells if elements were taken from it.

shred

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
This is definitely growing on me. It was not what I expected from the title. :p Would give it a 7.5 right now but it would definitely increase after time. :)

And I agree with those who said it was too short. It really is!

#42vera.inês

Coldplayer
It was the most pleasant surprise of the album! :awesome: I hadn't big expectations on it but I was absolutely astonished when I first listened to it!
I'm not sure yet but I will probably give it a 8 or 9.

PlayAMessage

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
When I first heard it I was amazed. 10/10, along with AHT and DLIBYH. I seriously want to hear a live version of it, just to compare.

TyM218

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is to Chris Martin what "Yesterday" is to Paul McCartney. A solo guitar song that brings in a string section.