Reign Of Love=Piano Ver. Of Til Kingdom Come

Dark K

Leiran
Coldplayer
It seems that Reign Of Love sometimes has the sound and the rhythm of "Til Kingdom Come" from X & Y, actually, the middle parts of Reign Of Love seems to match with the lyrics: "Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me" from "Til Kingdom Come".

Anybody agrees?

- Gabriel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I couldn't agree more. I feel like the band was going for a very similar feel with each of the songs.

gabby.

gabby martin.
Coldplayer
I agree.
I was actually thinking as I was listening " Am I listening to 'Til Kingdom Come? "

khabra

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yea I agree as well...But Til Kingdom Come is one of my favourite songs evererer and Reign of Love in my opinion is good but not near the same level.

eFlat

Mute Math - 1:13
Coldplayer
Hey thats a cool comparison I never thought about that... I wonder if they're not too far apart in their musical key signatures or even possibly the exact same key? :surprised:

RunForTheHills

AKA Zemy101
Coldplayer
Till Kingdom Come is a much better song in my opinion, and it's not even one of my favourites. The more I think about it, the more I wish they kept Reign of Love off the album, as a B-side maybe.

Dark K

Leiran
Coldplayer
Till Kingdom Come is a much better song in my opinion, and it's not even one of my favourites. The more I think about it, the more I wish they kept Reign of Love off the album, as a B-side maybe.
Reign of Love wasn't that bad, it kinda matches with Lovers In Japan together, thats why they put it that way. Or they should've put Famous Old Painter or Prospekt's March

elena20

whats your POLITIK!!
Coldplayer
reign of love is not a bad song it just takes like a million listens to start getting the idea of it and liking

shivanair

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Reign of love is a good song but gets lost among the other tracks when you're listening to the album for the first 60-80 times =0) After that when the other songs aren't so new anymore you're able to appreciate reign of love for what it is

Works better in a playlist with tracks from all their albums + B-sides, then a playlist with just the new album (IMO).

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
totally, you know? I thought about for the first time today while I was taking the shower and I was listening to VLVODAAHF hahaha

PianoRocker

A Dutch Guy
Coldplayer
Till Kingdome Come, hmm indeed.. Well I don't like Till Kingdome Come, but I love Reign Of Love! :D

Pseudonym

Why She Loves Me?
Coldplayer
I have appreciated Reign Of Love since I first heard it and it remains one of my favorite tracks on the album

digital02

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Reign of Love" is fine, but it should have been a separate track. ... Instead
they should have used the softer, piano-based version called "Lost? .... too
much similar to til kingdom come but it is not bad..i often skip on rainy days