Report Coldplaying.com Bugs

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
@Stephen - I just created these two icons, do you think one of them might be added as an :ahfod: smiley ?
icon_5h69melcus98itmloic4e2ogg7.png
icon_5h69melcus98itmloic4e2ogg7_new.png

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Isnt there already one for AHFOD? I'm on the app, but someone tell me if this worked. :fol:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
To mei it looks exactly like what you typed: :fol:

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ah okay well it works somewhere else not on the forums

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
This might be a stretch, but perhaps someone has them stored on their computer, such as a Mr. Coldplaying before you or one of the users...
Trust me I've tried.
:curtain:

i may actually have quite a few stored on my desktop computer... :whistling:
but unfortunately, that's back in Philly and right now i'm visiting my sisters in NY for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

Maybe we can all just type the smilies and new members won't know what the heck is going on haha. :laugh3: :eek:mgomg: :drinking: :drummer: :mylo:
i've already been doing that :lol: i use the codes outside of coldplaying sometimes too :p

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
:curtain:

i may actually have quite a few stored on my desktop computer... :whistling:
but unfortunately, that's back in Philly and right now i'm visiting my sisters in NY for a couple of weeks :rolleyes:
Ooh, ok, so Everything's Not Lost :p
i've already been doing that :lol: i use the codes outside of coldplaying sometimes too :p
LOL. And I was wondering why you were one of the only people doing that. I thought it was coming from the app.

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
So it seems like all / most of the emojis we had are still up online somewhere. I have the links to them. The only thing @Stephen would need to do is program the code for each emoji. For example,
would be programmed as : bomb:,
as :builder2:,
as :angry:, etc. All you need to do is to look at the url of each GIF and it will tell you.

Two things to keep in mind, though:
1. Some of the links suggest a slightly different code than what we had previously. For example, the link to this emoji
suggests that the code should be :awesome-1:, whereas what we had earlier was :awesome:. I think it's important to keep the continuity with what we had so that the older posts show up properly.

2. Some emojis had shortcuts as well. For example,
(wink2) had a shortcut of ; ) (without the space in the middle; I put the space there, otherwise it would show up as one of the new emojis). This one
(tongue1) had a shortcut of : p (without the space). This one
(tongue2) had a shortcut of : P (without the space), and this one
(smiley1a) had a shortcut of : ) (with the space).

Sorry if this would be too much work. Maybe if @coldplayisawesome can find her set of emojis, it would make it easier...

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
well, hello friends

after so long, i finally remembered that i promised to grab the smileys i had saved on my computer :lol: although i think these are probably available with the link that @guy42 found

i uploaded all the ones i had saved to my desktop computer here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yepqrbb8wx6eq/cping_smileys

i have another drive that might have one or two more, but again i don't think i had any of the Coldplaying-specific ones like the band members, albums, or the beloved :jbcm: :p

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
well, hello friends

after so long, i finally remembered that i promised to grab the smileys i had saved on my computer :lol: although i think these are probably available with the link that @guy42 found

i uploaded all the ones i had saved to my desktop computer here:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/yepqrbb8wx6eq/cping_smileys

i have another drive that might have one or two more, but again i don't think i had any of the Coldplaying-specific ones like the band members, albums, or the beloved :jbcm: :p
Nice! I have some more that I saved which I thought deserved to be saved. They include almost all of yours because there are 90 of them :)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/chreje4zynqc1/Smiley_GIFs

So, @Stephen, let's do this!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Pretty sure I have them all saved too! Tell me if we're still missing some :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephen

Mr. Coldplaying v3
Staff member
Owner
Coldplayer
Now I've gotta manually enter all of the smilies lolololol

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Are there updates going on right now? At first I was having the issue again on desktop of the top bar with profile/notifications showing up but then disappearing as soon as the page loads fully. I took some screen shots to post but now even the text area doesn't show and clicking More Options brings up "Unspecified Error". I checked in both Chrome and Firefox and it's happening in both browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?

The app seems to be working fine, though (that's what I'm on now).

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Are there updates going on right now? At first I was having the issue again on desktop of the top bar with profile/notifications showing up but then disappearing as soon as the page loads fully. I took some screen shots to post but now even the text area doesn't show and clicking More Options brings up "Unspecified Error". I checked in both Chrome and Firefox and it's happening in both browsers. Anyone else experiencing this?

The app seems to be working fine, though (that's what I'm on now).
wow, i guess it was just a matter of timing - not even two minutes later and now i'm not having any of these issues with the site on my desktop :rolleyes: