Right. Who IS that talking at the beginning of Strawberry?! (Mystery solved)

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
I always think that Chris says "...speed faster". But you make me consider...:shocked2:

WEMBLEY 19/09/09
-------------------------
I just want you to hold!​

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
how do we know it is actually eno? where is the proof? at first listen i think it is guy. it does sound scottish.

Torhuguy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Beginning of song.

I will tell you what I hear at the beginning of Strawberry Swing.
Person 1- " [tzah?] one... two... three..."
Person 2- "no it's a bit faster."

I heard this said the first time I heard the song and have had no doubts as to the words.
I may also state:

1. I have purchased an expensive Turtle Beach Headset, which provides very high quality audio.

2. I listen to music a lot and I feel I have become adept at identifying sounds.

3. I have listened to this song under various programs and equilizers, under each one the wrods only seem clearer to me.

4. I have a slight hearing problem but it is not much of a deal. I feel that I can hear well enough. I do not require a Hearing Aid.

SupermassiveCPnerd

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I always thought it was Chris saying, "Just a little bit faster..." but then again I'm tragically untalented at determining the words of songs, even favourites such as Strawberry Swing.

randorolian

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely sounded like Guy more than Chris. I think he either says "That's a bit fast/flat".

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
Haha it's funny coming back to this how it was Chris vs. Guy and it was wild to think it was Eno.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
:wtf: I've always thought it was Chris saying "no it's a bit fast" or something :huh:

golfing7861

High fivin' Chris
Coldplayer
:wtf: I've always thought it was Chris saying "no it's a bit fast" or something :huh:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589032/coldplay-give-track-by-track-tour-viva-la-vida.jhtml

'Champion: Those are actually Brian [Eno's] handclaps at the beginning of that song, and —

Martin: If you listen very closely, you can hear him complaining about the tempo at the beginning of that song.

Champion: That's mostly what he does, complain about tempos.

Martin: [In a booming Brian Eno voice] "Oh, that's much too fast."

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589032/coldplay-give-track-by-track-tour-viva-la-vida.jhtml

'Champion: Those are actually Brian [Eno's] handclaps at the beginning of that song, and —

Martin: If you listen very closely, you can hear him complaining about the tempo at the beginning of that song.

Champion: That's mostly what he does, complain about tempos.

Martin: [In a booming Brian Eno voice] "Oh, that's much too fast."
:D i had forgotten where people got the idea that it was brian eno! now i remember.

its clearly not true though why they didn't say its Guy i have no idea