Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

coldplayer_sam

Coldplayer_sam
Coldplayer
YEESSS but I need them to come to Madrid I hope they come here too omggggg I´m so nervous rn lol

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
I wish i would live in a city they'll be playing in, would be fun to search for posters again. Can someone check out cologne or hannover for a poster?

olguin23

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Haha great idea this poster hunt, I'm so happy that finally I will get to see my favorite band again.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Seems like they're gonna be in South America around my birthday....so much for having Coldplay perform to me on/near my birthday haha...

mar1976

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I hope I find a poster in the Netherlands oh so excited [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

trojanchick99

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No US or Canada dates announced. Only NA date so far is Mexico City. There's speculation they could be headlining Coachella as the SA/Mexico tour ends during Weekend 1 but that won't be announced until January.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Captain Crieff said:
Edit: it's going to be rainy tomorrow morning. Might as well just take the tram and wait until the tour is announced. Stupid Belgian climate.
Be thankful your not in Canada where it's cold and there's actual real snow xD. Rain is nothing I actually like it and would love if it was raining right now :)

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I'm really excited and hopeful. Hopefully they announce Canada sometime in the near future. None so far tho.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Hopefully the Canada dates are nowhere between July 3 and 22, I'm on a camping trip during that time and I really want to see them!!

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Plus I'm supposing that the NA dates are later than the other dates since they haven't been announced yet so I hope luck is on my side

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Jaytheblue said:
Hopefully the Canada dates are nowhere between July 3 and 22, I'm on a camping trip during that time and I really want to see them!!
Unfortunately that's a pretty large window lol. But there's still a chance :p

I have a trip of around the same length in that same month but a little forwards, also for me it's not a camping trip. Good thing I haven't planned the trip yet so when the Canada dates are released they're hopefully somewhere around where I'm going to so I can plan my trip accordingly:D

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Unfortunately that's a pretty large window lol. But there's still a chance :p

I have a trip of around the same length in that same month but a little forwards, also for me it's not a camping trip. Good thing I haven't planned the trip yet so when the Canada dates are released they're hopefully somewhere around where I'm going to so I can plan my trip accordingly:D
Yeah I wish I could do that! I know it's a large window, unfortunately it's the only amount of time I can go for. At this moment the Coldplay concert seems fun, but I know when the times comes in reality the camping trip would be the most life-changing. I just hope I get the best of both worlds haha.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Coldplayers,
All this news is so exciting! If there has been a confirmed date for a Coldplay show that you are interested in or have posters to add, please post in that appropriate thread. Thankies

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Jaytheblue said:
Yeah I wish I could do that! I know it's a large window, unfortunately it's the only amount of time I can go for. At this moment the Coldplay concert seems fun, but I know when the times comes in reality the camping trip would be the most life-changing. I just hope I get the best of both worlds haha.
I agree. I hope you enjoy your camping trip! :D

Also I just noticed your from the same place as me!!! Finally someone else from Canada eh?:D

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Canadian reporting in

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
mayrn43 said:
Haven't you noticed me :( :( :(

lol jk
LOL I just noticed you too!! I think I need to look a little harder next time :D

jc90 said:
Canadian reporting in
Oh ya.... I think I've had some slight hockey talks with you in the past and I think I saw you say somewhere that you were also Canadian...:D

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I know this should be in the "Canada eh?" thread or whatever it is called but hockey talks you say?
Who do you all cheer for?