Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh ya.... I think I've had some slight hockey talks with you in the past and I think I saw you say somewhere that you were also Canadian...
Right! Watching the Leafs/Bruins game rn actually. Yeah, i'm rocking the Hong Kong flag. I'm a dual citizen.

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
mayrn43 said:
I know this should be in the "Canada eh?" thread or whatever it is called but hockey talks you say?
Who do you all cheer for?
Go. HABS. Go.

:D

jc90 said:
Right! Watching the Leafs/Bruins game rn actually. Yeah, i'm rocking the Hong Kong flag. I'm a dual citizen.
Cool! :D

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
I was just watching leafs Bruins(?) wasn't really paying attention to be honest

jean claude

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello boys and girls i m JC and i m a french of Paris ,i t s so amazing to be with you ! Courage and force my freinds ...

Kaynip

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The websites called stereo board mate. Face value should be all the same surely

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey Folks, going to be moving posts to appropriate concert threads :)
Please try to post there. Thank you.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Coldplay are to perform a concert in Paris on December 9th, after their appearance at talk show Le Grand Journal. It should be at Salle Wagram (an unusual venue for bands tbh). There is no confirmation of how to get any tickets though and the event hasn't been officially announced by the venue or anyone. People say it is "definitely confirmed" though.

Maaria

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do they ever have dancers in their gigs? Like my sister said after seeing the video of Gravity with the animation, it would be better with real dancers. I do not know if better or different - something extra for the gig, when you cannot just disappear into a dust on stage, or it can be a bit more difficult than on papers and pens. They could ask my sister