Secret Santa 2016 ~ A Sleigh Full of Gifts

angelfish23

has turned her magic on..
Coldplayer
MAYA!!! Apparently the tracking doesnt work properly... I got your package sometime last week (Thank you so so very much! :heart_eyes: love every bit of it! ) - but everything was so busy at work and at home (plus my BF broke up with me last weekend all of a sudden after 9,5 years :sob: )
I didnt really feel like going online at all....
Und Maya, Dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut! Vielen, vielen Dank! I adore the Journal its perfect! (funny fact: i gave a journal away to my secret santa as well :innocent:)
I am really looking forward to reading the book - heard a lot about - but have never had the chance to read it.
Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here.

I sent my little package off three weeks ago, and I do have tracking on it, and it says it's still in transit. :oops: The post office said it'd be delivered within 8 to 10 days. Just hoping it arrives before Christmas now. I've been checking my mail with anticipation for something to arrive for me too. :yum Secret Santa is really building the suspense this year! hehe I've been so enjoying seeing everyone's packages though! Everyone is so thoughtful and creative! It's another present to us all to get to witness the love going around the world through this. My Christmas wouldn't be right without it now. :yum Merry Christmas everyone!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
MAYA!!! Apparently the tracking doesnt work properly... I got your package sometime last week (Thank you so so very much! :heart_eyes: love every bit of it! ) - but everything was so busy at work and at home (plus my BF broke up with me last weekend all of a sudden after 9,5 years :sob: )
Und Maya, Dein Deutsch ist wirklich gut! Vielen, vielen Dank! I adore the Journal its perfect! (funny fact: i gave a journal away to my secret santa as well :innocent:)
I am really looking forward to reading the book - heard a lot about - but have never had the chance to read it.

Sorry to hear about the breakup (after 9.5yrs?! that must be horrible !) stay strong ! :(

On another note, @girl_in_the_band_tshirt (Maya), I hardly dare to ask because I know I was too late and sent it afte Christmas, but did you ever get my package for last year's Secret Santa ?

D

diogo_sg

I'm so sorry about the break up [emoji20]

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Oh Angelfish ! Don't be too upset about the break-up.... it really hurts now, but - I know it's a cliché - time really DOES heal. Another lovely guy will come your way. It's just the way life goes.. ups & downs.

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

I'm so sorry about the break up. Good things are coming your way. Sending you a big hug and Happy Holidays to you :)

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer

Can relate to your trouble ...stress in job and break up with boyfriend bin auch aus Deutschland [emoji4]. Stay strong and don't ever give up!

What a lovely gift !

BTW I have no tracking number cause otherwise shipping costs had been incredibly high but I still believe in Coldplay Karma and Magic that my secret Santa parcel didn't get lost and will arrive tomorrow or on Saturday in time

Sent from my SM-G900F using Coldplaying mobile app

Last edited:

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Shreya must like you :) and I'm waiting for present from Shreya too :) congrats you lucky oldiefan
Sarah it should have reached you too ill check up with the post office and yours too has a lot of mini presents which I can't wait for you to see...
I hope it reaches you ASAP....

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Today I have received a SECOND Secret Santa box of delights from the super-kind and generous Shreya...... thank you sooooooo much. You have no idea how much happiness this brought me on this cold rainy day in North Wales.
View attachment 6436
Opening the box, which had come all the way from India, I found lots and lots of shiny parcels with little personal notes.
I LOVE all the little hand-made stars and there were cute little decorations for my Christmas tree.
There's a miniature tree, yummy chocolate, a kooky frog pencil and a musical snow globe - I love this ! ... and a pretty little sparkly heart pendant.. that will be on a silver chain round my neck today !
View attachment 6437 View attachment 6438 View attachment 6439 View attachment 6441
But I could hardly speak when I unwrapped the tiny pack which contained confetti from Mumbai !!! How precious and special is that ? My husband asked where it was from and I just about gulped and managed to whisper .... Mumbai...... I couldn't say any more or I would have burst into tears !
I haven't got any of the tiny 'rainbow' squares so I was especially delighted with those. Thank you so much... and for the Coldplay photo, with signatures, which will be framed and put on the wall in my 'Coldplay Corner'.
View attachment 6442 View attachment 6443
Shreya - I will write a 'real' letter to you soon. I wish you a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and I send you a HUGE THANK YOU !
Jane ❤❤
Oh my gosh I'm so glad it came in time :) and I'm so happy that you liked the tiny little presents I had so much fun putting it together! I had collected a lot of Confetti from the concert since it was my first time seeing Coldplay live which was out of the world! And I had to share it... (I forgot to mention The key chains are hand painted and even the pencil) I'm so glad you enjoyed the chocolate those are my favourites too... I was worried that it would melt... I'm so happy Jane! I have such a big smile on my face and I'm so glad you got it in one piece.... I wish you a very merry Christmas tooooooooooooo and I can't wait to see your letter soon

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

(: I'm Maya
Coldplayer
Oh good, I'm glad you got it! Silly tracking. It's still telling me the package is in transit. :rolleyes: However I'm so sorry to hear about all the stress you must be under right now! That's a long time to be with someone and then break up, and an especially unkind time of year for it too. I hope for lots of good things to come your way in the fresh new year ahead. People here are right; I do think time heals most things, but that's probably not so helpful right now. You have a lot of people all over the world thinking happy thoughts for you though. :blush:

I did see that you sent your secret santa a journal also, haha. I was thinking that was funny. I'm always scribbling in one and assume other people must like to also. :yum I'm sorry for not much actual Coldplay items this year and last. I haven't been able to go to a show or anything in quite a while, so I don't have much to send off. But it's sort of fun trying to find things relevant to them just "out in the wild" haha. Anyway, I hope you have a very merry Christmas! Thanks for the sweet post. :blush:

girl_in_the_band_tshirt

(: I'm Maya
Coldplayer
On another note, @girl_in_the_band_tshirt (Maya), I hardly dare to ask because I know I was too late and sent it afte Christmas, but did you ever get my package for last year's Secret Santa ?
I am so sorry for never posting about it, but yes, I did receive it! The thing is, I had to have a big, big surgery at the start of the year, and so I was out of town and in hospital for most of January and part of February. I was thrilled to come home in February and have your package to open! It was a fantastic pick-me-up. :blush: But I was still awfully woozy and not feeling so well during the long recovery, and so never made a post about it. And then by time I thought to do it, it seemed late and silly to do. :yum But yes I did get it, and a very belated thank you for it!

iamsue

Coldplayer
I am so sorry for never posting about it, but yes, I did receive it! The thing is, I had to have a big, big surgery at the start of the year, and so I was out of town and in hospital for most of January and part of February. I was thrilled to come home in February and have your package to open! It was a fantastic pick-me-up. :blush: But I was still awfully woozy and not feeling so well during the long recovery, and so never made a post about it. And then by time I thought to do it, it seemed late and silly to do. :yum But yes I did get it, and a very belated thank you for it!
Here is to a happy, healthy 2017!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Jane ❤❤
Oh my gosh I'm so glad it came in time :) and I'm so happy that you liked the tiny little presents I had so much fun putting it together! I had collected a lot of Confetti from the concert since it was my first time seeing Coldplay live which was out of the world! And I had to share it... (I forgot to mention The key chains are hand painted and even the pencil) I'm so glad you enjoyed the chocolate those are my favourites too... I was worried that it would melt... I'm so happy Jane! I have such a big smile on my face and I'm so glad you got it in one piece.... I wish you a very merry Christmas tooooooooooooo and I can't wait to see your letter soon
Haha - I haven't eaten all the chocolate yet !.... I nibble it a bit at a time to make it last..... and so I don't get fat.
On Monday my family will be here and I am looking forward to playing my musical box / snow globe for them..... and telling them all about my kind friend in India.:kissing_heart:
Again - many thanks and HAPPY CHRISTMAS !:party:

YeahWeDo_YeahWeDo

On cold days cold plays out like the band's name
Coldplayer
I don't know whether I can visit the forum tomorrow.
:heart: I am wishing you all a Merry Christmas! :heart:

Nathália Galvão

We'll be glowing the dark
Coldplayer
A bit belated I just managed to make a photo and upload my Santa card here:

View attachment 6453

Thanks again @Nathália Galvão for the lovely card/letter, the yellow success wish ribbon and the recipe !!! I was very happy to receive it that morning. I loved your little drawing too. How funny that you have been to my city, what did you do there, were you there as a tourist ? If you plan to come back let me know :)
Once again, I'm glad you liked it! Haha ikr?! I was travelling around Europe and spent a day in your city just walking around, visiting some places and eating the most delicious (and also the biggest!) strawberries I've ever tried! Ohh, I sure will. I'd love to go back there one day, so if I ever do, you'll be the first to know ;)

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
Oh girls Shreya and Jane!! Without YOU happines won't exist- that was said from me SARAHclaus:)

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
@Nathália Galvão - great ! :)
@girl_in_the_band_tshirt - also great ! I'm so glad to hear it, it's not about posting (i forgot to post mine last year as well) but I was worried you might not have gotten it and thought I never cared to send anything. Glad you're doing well again !