Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

murilotifoski

08. nov. 2017 <3
Coldplayer
Just got a lovely card from Ohio!
Couldn't figure out the user, but it's from E. Baxter.

Probably the local post office and its inefficiency made it take so long, but I'm really glad it arrived.

Thank you so much!!! [emoji170]

Moniru

Slowly breaking through the daylight
Coldplayer
All righty! So sorry it took so long to post details, but finally here I go:

On the festive end, my fabulous Secret Santa contained: a snowflake headband, multicolored lights, lovely wooden ornaments, and confetti.

On the AHFOD rainbow end, two beautiful photo frames, a pencil, colored elastic which I’m planning to use on my hand-knits, a golden butterfly, a gorgeous keychain, and a “Someone Special” ruler!

On the paper end, a picture of Jonny-town, a super cute card, and an issue of a music magazine featuring the boys!

And finally, (drumroll, please) a “Live at Abbey Road” CD!!!! Whatt!?!?! A-ma-zing!

Infinite thanks to @oldiefan! I love each and every one of my gifts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
All righty! So sorry it took so long to post details, but finally here I go:

On the festive end, my fabulous Secret Santa contained: a snowflake headband, multicolored lights, lovely wooden ornaments, and confetti.

On the AHFOD rainbow end, two beautiful photo frames, a pencil, colored elastic which I’m planning to use on my hand-knits, a golden butterfly, a gorgeous keychain, and a “Someone Special” ruler!

On the paper end, a picture of Jonny-town, a super cute card, and an issue of a music magazine featuring the boys!

And finally, (drumroll, please) a “Live at Abbey Road” CD!!!! Whatt!?!?! A-ma-zing!

Infinite thanks to @oldiefan! I love each and every one of my gifts!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Monica
It's great to know how happy these gifts made you !!! If you do incorporate the rainbow elastic in your knitting I'd love to see a photo.
I wore mine wrapped round my wrist, as a bracelet, like Chris !!!... and also send some to Shreya in India.

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
Happy to say that my match got her parcel a few days ago ( it was sent back to me at the end of April and now I sent it again with a tracking number ..it will remain a mystery why she didn't get it earlier cause adress was 100 % correct )

it's what I said before in that thread: parcels sent with love can't get lost [emoji4][emoji177]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk