Secret Santa 2017 [insert festive bells here]

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Santa is still on its way to Belgium (I hope).

Last edited:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hi everyone,

Today I received the most precious little package from IRanAway which blew my mind away! :heart_eyes: - Sorry, pun unintended.
It includes:
- A copy of the 2017 Paris show setlist - a concert I would've loved to attend but I couldn't
- A Viva La Vida tour announcement - a Coldplay live period which I completely missed even if I was already a fan because I was too young to attend a gig, according to my parents :)oops:)
- A copy of a Frankfurt show sign which actually reminds me, if read out of context, how Coldplay (and coldplayers) are indeed my friends and family
- A Heidelberg postcard - to be honest, I've wanted to visit that city for ages
- ... And confetti all the way!

View attachment 7682

So, even if I'll dm you soon, I'll say it here too: THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, I loved everything!!! I hope you received something equally as special :heart:
Glad that it arrived, and sorry it was a bit late ! :)

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I’m chasing my postman and considering a bribe...
I too looked everywhere and no Christmas message, yep missing it as well.

Oh I DOOOOOOO hope your parcel turns up soon.......... and also a message from our precious boys ! Fingers crossed.

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Today I was at the customs office ( got a letter on Saturday that I received a package from overseas..Saturday's the office is closed) and it was my Secret Santa Package from @Shreya1975 [emoji7]

I had to open it a bit in front of the officers, said it's a gift and then I headed to a long day at work ....
At home I finally opened it and HOW MANY LOVELY and THOUGHTFULLY gifts came out of it [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
A heartwarming lovely letter ( once again I say I love your handwriting so much! ) and Christmas Card, lyrics printed on high quality paper like " Anything Is Possible " , " Don't go to war with yourself " , Chris ' speech from the last show, a Coldplay Christmas Card, lovely jewelery containing my fav colour [emoji170], an Indian potatoe snack ( looking delicious , I will try soon [emoji39]) , chocolate , lovely Christmas deco and Butterfly deco and ....a journal , kind of tour diary book with colourful pages and AHFOD pics of Coldplay and myself & Jonny on the cover !

also a CD from DUA LIPA and ( DVD ? ) from the Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg which I attended .
I will listen / watch over the weekend when I have more time [emoji8]

I was moved to tears !!

Maybe I should add that Shreya and me are already online friends since March and exchanged packages before and I am so happy we got to know each other ( because of a birthday video for Chris ' 40th birthday [emoji4])

this Secret Santa parcel is so full of love [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH from the bottom of my Coldplayer heart [emoji847][emoji8]
* big hug *

YOU ARE TRULY SOMEONE SPECIAL [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
My dear sweet Amazing Lovely Maren❤❤❤❤❤❤
I'm so happy you finally received my package... I must admit when I found out that the package is held up in customs, I was quite worried.... I'm so sorry you had to go through customs to receive my package... I have no idea why it was not sent from customs to your house address..

I actually wanted to apologise for my handwriting as it is very small and when I start writing letters, my handwriting can get quite bad...

I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel to know that you liked everything in the package!!it was such a joy to to put together
I hope you like the bracelets and the earrings... And do let me know if you like the potato snack and chocolate (it can be eaten at any time of the day) the snowman blue Santa hat stocking were in blue and I knew how much you love that colour, I just had to send it to you.... I was looking for cards in a shop when I saw the butterfly shaped holder and I knew it's something different and something you would like... the book I sent is AHFOD themed ❤ I know you keep lovely journals for every adventure you go on... so I thought I would make a personal journal for my amazing, wonderful lovely beautiful Maren❤❤❤❤❤ yes, there are two CDs... One is Dua Lipa's self titled album and the other one is of Coldplay's Amazing set during Global Citizen Festival Hamburg 2017... ( Keep a close eye for Aoal )
Watch/ listen to them whenever you're free❤

Aww don't cry my sweet lovely Maren ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ you are so sweet,lovely, amazing and wonderful!! You deserve all the loVe and happiness in the world ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Yes!!!!❤❤❤I'm so happy we've met and are such good friends! You're Amazing!! And I really feel like I don't deserve to have a friend like you Maren!!!! You're so sweet and wonderful!

I'm so happy you liked everything in the package and I hope it was worth the wait...

You are Someone Special too ❤ remember: everything is possible if never give up and if you believe in LoVe❤

Sending you lots of love, positive vibes and the biggest hugs too❤❤❤❤ love you so much ❤

Have an amazing day and a week❤❤❤

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Happy New Year my sweet wonderful amazing Coldplaying Family ❤❤❤❤❤ May this year be filled with love, happiness,joy and may it be amazing wonderful lovely and beautiful just like each and everyone of you are❤❤❤❤

AlwaysInMyHead

Life, Death & Butterflies
Coldplayer
Happy New Year everyone! <3 May this year bring you joy and moments of happiness - and hopefully a Coldplay live album ; D

(I don't know whether my match has received their parcel yet? It should have arrived in Slovakia a long time ago...)

FortyTwo42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year bring you happiness, love, health and joy!
I received my package a few days ago and it's AMAZING! I didn't expect it would be as wonderful as the last years', but I have to admit you always surprise me! Thank you so much @Snowwhite!!! There were a card and 4 super cute little packages: an amazing necklace with a star (thank you so much, you're a sky full of stars), a bunch of chocolate (they are DELICIOUS), a lovely Christamas decoration (my mum loved it!) and a little square with the Viva la vida cover album (you knew it's my favorite album, didn't you?)

Thank you so so so much! I send you all my love from Italy and I hope you can feel it :heart:
IMG_20171214_104835.jpg
IMG_20171214_173349.jpg
IMG_20171214_173419.jpg
IMG_20180101_200840.jpg

gingaudas

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello!

Few days ago I received a package from my Secret Santa, who turns out to be Barbora G. form Czech Republic!
There were so many things inside the box, I could't believe how kind and friendly people from all over the world are.
Although my gift arrived after Christmas, it was the best New Year's gift I had ever received :) Thank you, Barbora, and may your 2018 be bright and full of dreams <3 Thanks!

Rūta G.
Lithuania, Vilnius

Attachments

Snowwhite

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year bring you happiness, love, health and joy!
I received my package a few days ago and it's AMAZING! I didn't expect it would be as wonderful as the last years', but I have to admit you always surprise me! Thank you so much @Snowwhite!!! There were a card and 4 super cute little packages: an amazing necklace with a star (thank you so much, you're a sky full of stars), a bunch of chocolate (they are DELICIOUS), a lovely Christamas decoration (my mum loved it!) and a little square with the Viva la vida cover album (you knew it's my favorite album, didn't you?)

Thank you so so so much! I send you all my love from Italy and I hope you can feel it :heart: View attachment 7691View attachment 7692 View attachment 7693 View attachment 7695
Yay, I'm glad that you received it and that you like it!! And yes I did a little research on what your favourite album was ;)

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Well, I'm back to normal after the holiday now. I really hope everyone here has enjoyed a happy Christmas and a super new year.
BUT - sadly, I'm still waiting for my Secret Santa package to arrive at its destination......... and I know my recipient is waiting too.
BooHoo. :confused:
" Don't ever give up " I tell myself.................................. :rolleyes:

Sophia M

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just received my secret santa package all the way from Bratislava, Slovakia! Thank you so much Natália (@Nutty loves Coldplay) I love everything! There were some chocolates, peanut and coffee wafers, dried apples, a Slovakia pen, confetti from 3 different concerts (2008 Vienna, 2012 Prague, 2017 Vienna), and a very beautiful card. Thanks Natália, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all the best for you this new year! ❤
Coldplaying Secret Santa.jpg

Last edited:

Nutty loves Coldplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just received my secret santa package all the way from Bratislava, Slovakia! Thank you so much Natália (@Nutty loves Coldplay) I love everything! There were some chocolates, peanut and coffee wafers, dried apples, a Slovakia pen, confetti from 3 different concerts (2008 Vienna, 2012 Prague, 2017 Vienna), and a very beautiful card. Thanks Natália, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope all the best for you this new year! ❤
View attachment 7703
Yayyy !!You got it, fantastic! I am glad you liked it :blush:
Thank you! Christmas was really nice and I also wish you all the best for this year! :sun:
And thank you @iamsue!

And I would love to thank sweet Jana @AlwaysInMyHead for the secret santa package I have received from her! It arrived a long time ago, I just kept postponing to send the pictures here, sorry about that... :(
But the package was so awesome! And check out the card... I though it was a very beautiful christmas card from shop until I took a closer look... It's hand-drawn! Totally awesome! You are very talented @AlwaysInMyHead, keep on doing this! ;) And I love the sweets, they are really nice and yummyyy :yum
PC191735.JPG
PC191737.JPG
PC191738.JPG

AlwaysInMyHead

Life, Death & Butterflies
Coldplayer
Yayyy !!You got it, fantastic! I am glad you liked it :blush:
Thank you! Christmas was really nice and I also wish you all the best for this year! :sun:
And thank you @iamsue!

And I would love to thank sweet Jana @AlwaysInMyHead for the secret santa package I have received from her! It arrived a long time ago, I just kept postponing to send the pictures here, sorry about that... :(
But the package was so awesome! And check out the card... I though it was a very beautiful christmas card from shop until I took a closer look... It's hand-drawn! Totally awesome! You are very talented @AlwaysInMyHead, keep on doing this! ;) And I love the sweets, they are really nice and yummyyy :yum
View attachment 7708 View attachment 7709 View attachment 7710
Phew, I'm so glad it arrived... already started to be very worried.
You're welcome, I enjoyed to draw the little card very much! : D

Coldplayer_marctristan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I also got mine today!!! Thank you very Vert very E. Laird! It is one of the best gifts I've received my whole life, especially the Parachutes shirt. I can't thank you enough! It was worth the wait... And to my match, Bara Gabrielova from Czech Republic, you will be expecting another package from me in a month or two :) I hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and A happy new year!

Attachments

MurdaBey

Mélisse
Coldplayer
I sent my package a month ago, is it normal that my match still hasn't received it?? We both live in europe :-(

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
I sent my package a month ago, is it normal that my match still hasn't received it?? We both live in europe :-(
Maybe it was just not posted here. I sent mine mid november and still have no idea if it ever got there ...I simply believe it put a smile on someone's face and they just never posted it here ...

Last edited:

MurdaBey

Mélisse
Coldplayer
Maybe it was just not posted here. I sent mine mid november and still have no idea if it ever got there ...I simply believe it put a smile on someone's face and they just never posted it here ...
I put so much heart and time into this, it makes me really sad... I guess i just have to get over it and move on :-/

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I put so much heart and time into this, it makes me really sad... I guess i just have to get over it and move on :-/
Nooo don't give up hope, sometimes the post takes ages to deliver something for no good reason. And I'm sure your match will post here when they see how much effort you put into it :)