Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SantaClaus, Oct 23, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Snowwhite

By:SnowwhiteDec 18, 2018
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Yay, I'm glad it arrived safely and you like it! :blush: How wonderful that your whole family is excited for your Secret Santa package and that you open it all together! It's a pity that you cannot eat the milk chocolates, but it's nice that your daughter likes them, now she also has a very small Secret Santa present she can enjoy ;)

Mortilorie likes this.
  2. giorgina19

By:giorgina19Dec 19, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Thank you so much @Sarita♡ for your card, I'm happy it got to me today. I'll contact you later!;)

Greetings from Giorgia, Italy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    Sarita♡ likes this.
  3. iamsue

By:iamsueDec 19, 2018
    You're a Sky Full of Stars
    Coldplayer

What does this remind you of...? It is a box from candy canes from where I once worked, with the ornament @JillyBlue sent and my necklace. I immediately saw the little stage set from Christmas Lights![​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JillyBlue and oldiefan like this.
  4. Sarita♡

By:Sarita♡Dec 19, 2018
    Stuck in Square One
    Coldplayer

That makes my really glad !!:blush:

5. Captain Crieff

By:Captain CrieffDec 19, 2018
    drinking pink rabbits
    Staff Member Moderator Honorary Coldplayer Coldplayer

Wow, it's really well done! Thanks again :)
    I just opened the box of biscuits and they are a lot larger than I had expected hahah but they're so good! We all love them (I shared with my family)

Gideon_Mx likes this.
  6. Sara42

By:Sara42Dec 22, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

So here I am, today I received something Thanks @Coeurli, as you can see, I got it in time!:heart_eyes:
    I love France, I’m studying French and I was so happy when I saw it was from that country!
    Thank you for the lovely souvenir from Paris, for those beautiful chocolates, I can’t wait to try them, and for that candle holder, it is so simple but at the same time wonderful with our four men hugging each other. Merci beaucoup Céline, j’ai aimé mon cadeau:heart:

Attached Files:

Coeurli, Shreya1975, Nie and 2 others like this.
  7. oldiefan

By:oldiefanDec 23, 2018
    Charity Donator Coldplayer

I hope my parcel arrived in Lyon, France. I posted it weeks ago. :worried:

Gideon_Mx likes this.
  8. Gideon_Mx

By:Gideon_MxDec 23, 2018
    Snow Patrol, Noel Gallagher's H.F.B. & Coldplay
    Coldplayer

I hope so, they've got some pretty busy days I guess :/

9. giorgina19

By:giorgina19Dec 24, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I'm worried about my match. I haven't had updates about my match from Slovakia yet :(

10. YGillot

By:YGillotDec 24, 2018
    A Head Full Of Dreams
    Coldplayer

It will get there eventually. I know mine arrived, but I am still waiting ... I am sure it will come one day

Shreya1975 likes this.
  11. Rebecca79

By:Rebecca79Dec 24, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I havent seen mine yet either ... hopefull it will come one of these days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk

12. BuckinParadise

By:BuckinParadiseDec 25, 2018
    Believe in Miracles
    Coldplayer

I got my Secret Santa parcel right in time for Christmas , all the way from Philadelphia to Germany ( yellow is playing on radio while typing that ) from coldplayisawesome

A lovely selfmade card with Confetti Butterflies and also ( selfmade ? ) Christmas lights and a Love Button

Thank you sooo much , Brooke [email protected]@

Only thing I am worried about is that I sent my parcel to my match about more than 2 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet

Merry happy, peaceful, joyful Christmas everyone, hole you have a lovely time [​IMG][​IMG]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

13. diannerozendal

By:diannerozendalDec 25, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

Merry Christmas everyone :party:
    A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,
    Dianne

Attached Files:

14. SantaClaus

By:SantaClausDec 25, 2018
    coming to town!
    Coldplayer

Ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
    Love seeing everyone's pictures of what they got, it all looks amazing!

And don't worry if you haven't received anything yet, the post moves in mysterious ways, especially around this time of year

oldiefan and Shreya1975 like this.
  15. charliefix

By:charliefixDec 25, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I thought my Santa didn't make it to Christmas (I wouldn't mind, posts are really busy these weeks) but I was totally surprised yesterday when I saw that there were more gifts for me under the tree. Actually, the postman left the package from Lyon on 21st by our neighbour, when no one was home, because he wanted me to have it on Christmas Evening (normally they don't care). And neighbour gave it to my dad and he didn't told me so it was double surprise for me and I was happy like a child :grinning:

@diannerozendal I want to thank you so much for these wonderful and lovely gifts! I love all those stars :heart: I already ate the chocolate, before I took picture, I'm sorry :laughing: I hope you have wonderful holidays spent with loved ones and fantastic New Year! :blush:

Happy Christmas to all coldplayers all over the world! And thanks for this beautiful tradition!

Attached Files:

SantaClaus likes this.
  16. oldiefan

By:oldiefanDec 25, 2018
    Charity Donator Coldplayer

Hi Dianne…. Happy Christmas Day to you !!!!! I'm so pleased, and relieved, my parcel arrived safe and sound.... and I'm so glad all the gifts brought you happiness and enjoyment. Hope you've had a wonderful day and I wish you much happiness and peace in 2019. With Love Jane x

17. JillyBlue

By:JillyBlueDec 25, 2018
    Performer, Coldplay Choir
    Coldplayer

Thinking that Secret Santa skipped my house this year :sniff: but I'm still holding out hope! As Santa said, the post moves in mysterious ways and this year seems to be slower than ever. Merry Christmas, Coldplayers!

BuckinParadise and oldiefan like this.
  18. Philine

By:PhilineDec 26, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

C16CF22A-5999-45B6-BD51-3DE47E44075C.jpeg Hello everyone!
    I received those beautiful gifts last week already but I was so busy and therefore wasn‘t even able to open it when it arrived - and when I did, I didn‘t have time to post on here. Now I finally can though.
    It was my first time taking part in the Secret Santa and so it was particularly exciting. It made me so happy to receive this! With all the stress that I had, I still had something to get excited about. The Christmas card with all that confetti looks wonderful and since I wasn‘t able to bring that much confetti from my concert due to all the rain that made the confetti too wet to pick up, you couldn‘t have made it more perfect. I also love the reindeer ornament and the lollipops! (They‘re way too pretty to eat to be honest, haha)
    Thank you so much for all of this, Hannah! I hope you‘re having/you‘ve had an incredible Christmas ❤️ @Captain Crieff

19. Captain Crieff

By:Captain CrieffDec 26, 2018
    drinking pink rabbits

So glad it arrived! I hope you can enjoy some holidays now after all the stress :)

oldiefan and Philine like this.
  20. Captain Crieff

By:Captain CrieffDec 27, 2018
    drinking pink rabbits

Y’all I just discovered the X&Y code on the card charliefix made says Merry Christmas how brilliant is that?!

(Quoting yourself is weird)

oldiefan and Mortilorie like this.