Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Secret Santa 2018 - A Head Full of Christmas Dreams

Snowwhite

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello everybody, my Secret Santa arrived last week already, but for the first time ever I did not open it straight away when it came. I was far too busy with other stuff and wanted to give it undivided attention. Also my family is nowadays as excited as I am, since especially my daughter gets to eat the milk chocolates that I unfortunately cannot eat :). So we agreed on a day and time that is convenient for all of us and we opened it festively on Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea!

Thank you so much dear @Snowwhite for your lovely package. It was so neatly packed and beautifully decorated. I will definitely keep the box. I really appreciate that you searched the threads and found out about X&Y. It was indeed when I got to know them, and I have fond memories of back then. We lived in England at this time and I saw them on talkshows, the Brit Awards and they were playing Fix you and Square one, in the gym I remember to cycle to videos from this album. Also „What if“ is a great song. However it is hard to decide what is my favourite album. So back to the point, I really like the X&Y coaster and also the socks are great. Don’t worry about the milk chocolate, I saw two dark ones as well, and as I said, there is someone already waiting for the others … Thank you also for the other nice pieces, like the menu cards, the candy cane and the tea lights. All arrived safely. Thanks also for the nice letter.

Now I will post the pictures:
Yay, I'm glad it arrived safely and you like it! :blush: How wonderful that your whole family is excited for your Secret Santa package and that you open it all together! It's a pity that you cannot eat the milk chocolates, but it's nice that your daughter likes them, now she also has a very small Secret Santa present she can enjoy ;)

iamsue

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
What does this remind you of...? It is a box from candy canes from where I once worked, with the ornament @JillyBlue sent and my necklace. I immediately saw the little stage set from Christmas Lights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
@Captain Crieff Wow, the shipping was very fast! I'm so happy you like it. Yes, I did and I have the same one :) Enjoy the sweets and have great Holidays! :blush:
Wow, it's really well done! Thanks again :)
I just opened the box of biscuits and they are a lot larger than I had expected hahah but they're so good! We all love them (I shared with my family)

Sara42

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So here I am, today I received something Thanks @Coeurli, as you can see, I got it in time!:heart_eyes:
I love France, I’m studying French and I was so happy when I saw it was from that country!
Thank you for the lovely souvenir from Paris, for those beautiful chocolates, I can’t wait to try them, and for that candle holder, it is so simple but at the same time wonderful with our four men hugging each other. Merci beaucoup Céline, j’ai aimé mon cadeau:heart:

Attachments

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I hope my parcel arrived in Lyon, France. I posted it weeks ago. :worried:

giorgina19

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm worried about my match. I haven't had updates about my match from Slovakia yet :(

YGillot

A Head Full Of Dreams
Coldplayer
I hope my parcel arrived in Lyon, France. I posted it weeks ago. :worried:
It will get there eventually. I know mine arrived, but I am still waiting ... I am sure it will come one day

Rebecca79

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I havent seen mine yet either ... hopefull it will come one of these days

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A510F met Tapatalk

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
I got my Secret Santa parcel right in time for Christmas , all the way from Philadelphia to Germany ( yellow is playing on radio while typing that [emoji169][emoji169]) from coldplayisawesome [emoji4]

A lovely selfmade card with Confetti Butterflies and also ( selfmade ? ) Christmas lights and a Love Button [emoji173][emoji169]

Thank you sooo much , Brooke [email protected]@

Only thing I am worried about is that I sent my parcel to my match about more than 2 weeks ago and it hasn't arrived yet [emoji17]

Merry happy, peaceful, joyful Christmas everyone, hole you have a lovely time [emoji318][emoji268][emoji93][emoji294][emoji322][emoji323]

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

diannerozendal

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas everyone :party:
A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,
Dianne

Attachments

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Love seeing everyone's pictures of what they got, it all looks amazing!

And don't worry if you haven't received anything yet, the post moves in mysterious ways, especially around this time of year

charliefix

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I thought my Santa didn't make it to Christmas (I wouldn't mind, posts are really busy these weeks) but I was totally surprised yesterday when I saw that there were more gifts for me under the tree. Actually, the postman left the package from Lyon on 21st by our neighbour, when no one was home, because he wanted me to have it on Christmas Evening (normally they don't care). And neighbour gave it to my dad and he didn't told me so it was double surprise for me and I was happy like a child :grinning:

@diannerozendal I want to thank you so much for these wonderful and lovely gifts! I love all those stars :heart: I already ate the chocolate, before I took picture, I'm sorry :laughing: I hope you have wonderful holidays spent with loved ones and fantastic New Year! :blush:

Happy Christmas to all coldplayers all over the world! And thanks for this beautiful tradition!

Attachments

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Merry Christmas everyone :party:
A delayed message but a while ago I received the most amazing secret santa package. I put the Coldplay garland on my wall immediately, as well as the ghost stories wings and the tiny confetti pieces. I must admit the chocolate didn't last long in my home but I'm glad I took a pic before I ate it all (Cadbury is my most favorite EVER). Not in the picture are the letter and card + amazing rainbow pencils. @oldiefan THANK YOU :heart: I'm so sorry that I didn't post this as soon as I got this but Merry Christmas and I hope 2019 will be amazing for you :heart:

LoVe,
Dianne
Hi Dianne…. Happy Christmas Day to you !!!!! I'm so pleased, and relieved, my parcel arrived safe and sound.... and I'm so glad all the gifts brought you happiness and enjoyment. Hope you've had a wonderful day and I wish you much happiness and peace in 2019. With Love Jane x

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
Thinking that Secret Santa skipped my house this year :sniff: but I'm still holding out hope! As Santa said, the post moves in mysterious ways and this year seems to be slower than ever. Merry Christmas, Coldplayers!

Philine

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
C16CF22A-5999-45B6-BD51-3DE47E44075C.jpeg
Hello everyone!
I received those beautiful gifts last week already but I was so busy and therefore wasn‘t even able to open it when it arrived - and when I did, I didn‘t have time to post on here. Now I finally can though.
It was my first time taking part in the Secret Santa and so it was particularly exciting. It made me so happy to receive this! With all the stress that I had, I still had something to get excited about. The Christmas card with all that confetti looks wonderful and since I wasn‘t able to bring that much confetti from my concert due to all the rain that made the confetti too wet to pick up, you couldn‘t have made it more perfect. I also love the reindeer ornament and the lollipops! (They‘re way too pretty to eat to be honest, haha)
Thank you so much for all of this, Hannah! I hope you‘re having/you‘ve had an incredible Christmas ❤ @Captain Crieff

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
View attachment 8118 Hello everyone!
I received those beautiful gifts last week already but I was so busy and therefore wasn‘t even able to open it when it arrived - and when I did, I didn‘t have time to post on here. Now I finally can though.
It was my first time taking part in the Secret Santa and so it was particularly exciting. It made me so happy to receive this! With all the stress that I had, I still had something to get excited about. The Christmas card with all that confetti looks wonderful and since I wasn‘t able to bring that much confetti from my concert due to all the rain that made the confetti too wet to pick up, you couldn‘t have made it more perfect. I also love the reindeer ornament and the lollipops! (They‘re way too pretty to eat to be honest, haha)
Thank you so much for all of this, Hannah! I hope you‘re having/you‘ve had an incredible Christmas ❤ @Captain Crieff
So glad it arrived! I hope you can enjoy some holidays now after all the stress :)