Secret Santa 2019 *Christmas intensifies* [MATCHES HAVE BEEN SENT]

JillyBlue

Performer, Coldplay Choir
Coldplayer
I must have been naughty because no Secret Santa surprise has arrived. :( 2nd Year in a row that the Coldplay Santa hasn't made it to my house. Wonder if he's getting held up in customs?

Snowwhite

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I must have been naughty because no Secret Santa surprise has arrived. :( 2nd Year in a row that the Coldplay Santa hasn't made it to my house. Wonder if he's getting held up in customs?
Santa and his elves might have experienced some trouble with delivering packages, since the package I have sent hasn't arrived either!
What a bad luck that you did not receive anything last year :confused: Fingers crossed that all packages will soon be delivered! :D

theLovePerson

@melmementamo
Coldplayer
Santa and his elves might have experienced some trouble with delivering packages, since the package I have sent hasn't arrived either!
What a bad luck that you did not receive anything last year :confused: Fingers crossed that all packages will soon be delivered! :D
The package I sent hasn't arrived either, as far as I know. The destination wasn't that far. :worried:

Hope you'll get them soon :eyes:

Also, Happy New Year everyone! :party:

SantaClaus

coming to town!
Coldplayer
Ho ho ho!
Without giving too much away, I can tell you two things:
1) You're not on my naughty list
2) Your card or package had quite a distance to travel, so depending on when exactly it was sent and the usual possible Christmas delays, it may very well be still on its way to you
The package I sent hasn't arrived either, as far as I know. The destination wasn't that far. :worried:

Hope you'll get them soon :eyes:

Also, Happy New Year everyone! :party:
I'll send a PM to your matches asking if they've received your packages!

lisanek

my song is love
Coldplayer
I received my SS gift all the way from Russia! Thank you Lisa, you outdid yourself, so many cute gifts! This was my first time participating and I’m so glad I did! Wishing you lots of love and happiness Lisa! View attachment 10665
I’m very glad that you liked it! It’s also my first time participating in Secret Santa! And though I was worried about the package getting to you, it was also fun for me! Happy New Year! Wishing you the best!

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Today I received a lovely package all the way from Mexico! ❤❤❤❤❤
Mariana, (@carkids )
IMG_20200106_164106.jpg
IMG_20200106_163043.jpg
IMG_20200106_163004.jpg
thank you so much for your kind words and wishes, if you do visit India anytime soon, let me know and I would love to take you around Bangalore.

Thank you so much for the lovely card, pencil, keychain,earrings,stickers and chocolate ❤

You made my day!

I haven't tasted the chocolate yet but I'll definitely do so in the evening❤

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New year with your family and friends

Have an amazing day and a wonderful year ahead!

Please dm me your address please

Last edited:

Shreya1975

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Also, I see my match hasn't received her card yet.. it's still in transit.. hopefully it reaches France really soon.. just wanted to say it's on its way... And hope you like it...

carkids

miss the VLV era!:bigcry:
Coldplayer
I'm so relieved my package arrived today!
It was such a pleasure to send a card all the way to the India to @Shreya1975 :blush:
Also, I haven't received my secret santa card either. I hope it's still on it's way :curtain:

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
so I was away for a few weeks to visit my sisters for the holidays, but came back last night to find a package from @greeneyes1207 ! got a lot of goodies and a little monkey ornament (to represent AOAL hehe) plus learned that we have quite a lot of non-Coldplay things in common too :cheesy:

by the way, i already ate like half the package of short bread and it is DELICIOUS
thank you so much for the package, kaleigh! :hug:

82828661_2498404340419417_4826930327396024320_n.jpg

greeneyes1207

Up With The Birds
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
so I was away for a few weeks to visit my sisters for the holidays, but came back last night to find a package from @greeneyes1207 ! got a lot of goodies and a little monkey ornament (to represent AOAL hehe) plus learned that we have quite a lot of non-Coldplay things in common too :cheesy:

by the way, i already ate like half the package of short bread and it is DELICIOUS
thank you so much for the package, kaleigh! :hug:

View attachment 10725
View attachment 10726
Yay!! So glad you got it!

AndreaF

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What a great surprises you al got from your Secret Santa's. I haven't received mine yet, I hope it will come soon.

AnnaElisabeth

Light a fire, a flame in my heart
Coldplayer
I haven’t seen that mine has made it to its destination :worried: I hope it didn’t get stuck in customs!

Nikolette

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Today's morning was a really festive one filled in with many presents that were bringing me true New Year / Christmas mood! :loveshower: One of them was a lovely package from a fellow Coldplayer from London! Thank you very much, for such sweet presents, the Christmas decoration alreadyfound its place on my Christmas tree! :) And, yes, right you are, I did enjoy Everyday Life album very much, it's definitely among my top favourites so far! :sunrise::moon: