Show us your Coldplay related art

Kdandur

Am I the future or the history?
Coldplayer
Oooh this is really nice. The glazes came out well! And in the appropriate colors too ;>;
I know! I was afraid they'd end up the wrong colors. And the black did drip a little in X&Y, but I don't think that's a huge deal. MX was the hardest part to do though (because it's rainbow)

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
everyone who's posted stuff so far: looking really good!
right now i'm working on redoing some fan art i made a few years ago, i'll post it when it's done :dance:

Kamili

Leave your broken windows open
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I know I'm not good at drawing, but here's the art lesson portfolio/folder I did this year anyway [emoji4]

With a little edit too [emoji6]
Obviously you ARE good at drawing! :)

ChrisMartinFan

Believe in love :)
Coldplayer
WOW!!! :shocked2: I thought it was the real photo at 1st!! This is beyond amazing! Well done
Saaaame! :rolleyes5:

There used to be this amazing thread where you could post all your Coldplay related art projects, but I can't for the life of me find it again. Maybe it's on page 600, who knows? :huh: So I thought I'd start a new one :dance:

Feel free to post anything you recently or not so recently made that is Coldplay related. Maybe you did a collage or plasterd your bedroom wall in concert confetti? Or perhaps a school art project, or you just like to draw the band members in your notes,... I'd love to see it all. Coldplayers tend to be a very creative bunch of people!
Or maybe you haven't made anything yet, but could use some inspiration from fellow Coldplayers...

I'll start off with something I finished recently (some of you might remember I did some drawings of the band in the past) and hopefully as the tour progresses I'll be able to finish one with all members. For now, here's one of Chris :)

Now go get inspired and show me your stuff!
:cheesy:
Omg it's absolutely beautiful! :clap:Are you an artist by profession? :dizzy2:

Fantastic work by everyone else as well :dazzled:
Coldplay have the most talented and overall brilliant fans on earth :nod:

oldiefan

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
IMG_0938.JPG IMG_0939.JPG Here are my 2 framed 'concert memories' collages. Royal Albert Hall Ghost Stories and Manchester & Wembley AHFOD tour.
They hang on my bedroom wall to keep the memories alive.

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
For a school subject we are supposed to make a folder with all the things we've contributed over the two years and its cover should be designed somehow with our name or something.

Mine of course ended up being inspired by coldplay, it's a bit of a mixture of the AHFOD and MX era[emoji16]

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Twiddled with paints again, inspired by Glasto full of xylobands.
IMG_0986.JPG

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Updating my CP corner. My minature version of the curtain of flowers, the wonderful stage backdrop for the AHFOD tour.
20160731_185838.jpg

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
OOOps - forgot the lasers.......
CP art.jpg

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I made this drawing inspired by Amazing Day today. I love drawing on black paper.

(Sorry the photo is pretty bad quality)
I also made a really quick drawing of X&Y:

And a while ago I put this poster on my wall, I put all song quotes I like on it (not only cp but lots of it of course), the background is inspired by AHFOD obviously:D

I'll give drawing the Ghost Stories cover another attempt later I think:)

zzz

Brilliant!
Coldplayer
Some amazing art by everyone already! :D Keep them coming :)

AlwaysInMyHead

Life, Death & Butterflies
Coldplayer
A rose come bursting the concrete. That's so beautiful :D

A plate I made for Speed of Sound
Oh, I love that, it's such a creative idea! Love how you made the letters inside those circles.

Got a little riddle for you all:

flickr I insta I tumblr

These SongSketches are all related to Lyrics from Parachutes (and its EPs) , The Blue Room EP and Brothers & Sisters EP. Maybe you recognise some of the lines :)

Last edited:

42Escapist

You could be me, I could be you
Coldplayer

http://27greenstrawberries.deviantart.com/art/SongSketches-pt-1-7-625837320

These SongSketches are all related to Lyrics from Parachutes (and its EPs) , The Blue Room EP and Brothers & Sisters EP. Maybe you recognise some of the lines :)
Wow! That looks amazing and I love all the symbolism! :)

As for the riddle, I see Don't Panic, Yellow, Trouble, For You, Bigger Stronger, Such A Rush, Everything's Not Lost, Parachutes, Careful Where You Stand, Only Superstition, High Speed, Ode To Deodorant, Brothers & Sisters, and See You Soon. I think I might see Shiver or Spies, too, but I'm less certain about that particular reference.

Last edited:
D

diogo_sg

A rose come bursting the concrete. That's so beautiful :D

Oh, I love that, it's such a creative idea! Love how you made the letters inside those circles.

http://27greenstrawberries.deviantart.com/art/SongSketches-pt-1-7-625837320

Wow. Just...wow [emoji173]

PS
Can I use this as my lock screen? Pleeeeeaseee!!! [emoji16] [emoji16]

oldiefan

Coldplayer
Charity Donator
These are brill !!! Can't wait to see more.