Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

New Pierces EP out today - watch Guy perform with them
March 7, 2011 5:14 pm
Check out a session version of You'll Be Mine

Good afternoon. Today sees the release of the You'll Be Mine EP by The Pierces, whose lush, haunting music was produced by Guy Berryman and Coldplay producer Rik Simpson. Guy recently joined the band to perform a live session version of the title track, which you can watch below:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYH0-5ozFw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - The Pierces - You'll Be Mine Live (Live Session)[/ame]

The You'll Be Mine EP is available now from the UK iTunes store - click here to get it. The band's new album, You'll Be Mine, will follow on 23rd May.

Anchorman

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Fuji Rock headline slot announced
March 7, 2011 7:54 pm
Coldplay to play Japanese festival in July

Good evening. We're pleased to confirm that Coldplay will be headlining this year's Fuji Rock festival at the Naeba Ski Resort in Japan on Friday 29th July. For more info, or to buy tickets, head over to the festival's official website (available in English or Japanese).

To give you an idea of what Fuji looks like, here's a video of the band performing Politik at the festival in 2003.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZdp1Du1Q7E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - coldplay performing politik live at the fuji festival 2003[/ame]

Anchorman

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Coldplay to close this year's Oxegen
March 8, 2011 8:00 pm
Irish festival show announced for July 10

Good evening. We have another festival show to tell you about - on Sunday July 10th, Coldplay will close the main stage at this year's Oxegen Festival. Tickets have just gone on sale via ticketmaster.ie. For more information on the festival, head over to oxegen.ie.

This brings the number of confirmed 2011 festival shows to 15. Click here to see the full list.

Anchorman

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Japan Tsunami Appeal
March 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Please give what you can to the Red Cross relief effort

If, like us, you have been horrified by the coverage of last week's devastating earthquake in Japan, we urge you to donate what you can to the Red Cross's Tsunami Appeal, to assist with their crucial humanitarian work on the ground in Japan. You can do so online at the British Red Cross website by clicking here.

Thank you.

Coldplay

JackZ

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Finally, ive been waiting for them to post something about japan

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zTqklX4p40&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - STUDIOFEED #1[/ame]

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
OHMYGOD THE STUDIOFEED! :bomb:

I know it's only 28secs and a mish mash of sounds but it sounds AMAZING!!!

Corkus

Pretentious Tool
Coldplayer
Combined with the UFO text on the newspaper, this UFO stuff could signify something...something the rest of you can go ahead and speculate about because I don't feel like it. :lol:

Hypnofeed...Studiofeed...lots of feed.