Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Win tickets to Coldplay's iTunes Festival show
7 July 2011 5:10 pm
We have 25 pairs of tickets to give away to Coldplay.com readers

If the entry form doesn't show up, please click here.

SarahSchimidt

Music is the weapon of the future
Coldplayer
From the blog: "The one standout memory of the Gothenberg show for me was the look of joy on Guy’s face throughout. I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen him look so much like he’s enjoying himself so much on stage for a long time."

Aw, I´ve noticed that, dear Roadie and I really aprecciate that!

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
Really wish I lived in London now :phu:

. . . . even though it's really unlikely that I would get drawn for the tickets :rolleyes:

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

Why Does It Always Rain On Me? / Fix You live at T
11 July 2011 9:54 am
Watch one of the highlights of Saturday night's show

Good morning. On Saturday night, Coldplay performed a storming headline set at Scotland's T In The Park festival. Check out this terrific blend of Travis's Why Does It Always Rain On Me? and Fix You, from the encore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6m8I7a7lbM"]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Fix You [Live at T In The Park 2011] HQ‬‏[/ame]

You can also see photos from the show, plus the full setlist, at the BBC's T In The Park website.

Anchorman

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
^ Not the video from the BBC website but it's the same song :)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer

iHeartRadio Music Festival show announced
11 July 2011 1:15 pm
Coldplay to play Las Vegas event in September

Good afternoon. We’re pleased to announce that Coldplay will be performing at this year's iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas, on September 23rd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. For more information - including ticket contests and pre-sale links - head over to iheartradio.com/vegas now.

Anchorman

taameen**sparks**

CPING I MISSED U
Coldplayer
You know what's funny? I'm leaving for Las Vegas next week! I wish that the festival was moved back but oh well.. :shrug:

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer

Coldplay head to LA for Grammy Foundation benefit
12 July 2011 3:03 pm
Segments from the August 3 show to air on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Good afternoon. We're pleased to report that Coldplay are playing a special one-off show at LA's UCLA Tennis Center venue on Wednesday, August 3. The net proceeds from the show, which is part of the Samsung AT&T Summer Krush concert series, will benefit the GRAMMY Foundation's GRAMMY in the Schools music education initiative for high school students. Selected highlights from the concert will then air at midnight that night on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! show.

Tickets for the fundraiser are priced from $45 to $150. We have a special presale for Coldplay fans, via ticketmaster.com, which begins at 10am PST tomorrow (Wed July 13th) - using the password TEARDROP. The general sale then begins at 10am PST on Friday, July 15th, again from ticketmaster.com.

Anchorman

http://coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=761

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
:sad::hug:

ONE DAY you're gonna see them!

That's the only thing so far that I want to do before I die :p The sad thing is they were in Kansas City 2 days before my birthday a couple of years ago and I was clueless until it was all over :bigcry:

Don't panic, Coldplayisawesome, I'm sure you'll get to see them again! There's tons of cities on the east coast they could visit! :hug:

coldplayisawesome

Maybe I'm a ghost
Coldplayer
Don't panic, Coldplayisawesome, I'm sure you'll get to see them again! There's tons of cities on the east coast they could visit! :hug:
oh yes, i certainly will. i was just hoping i might be able to see them during the festival extravaganza. :p i was going to go to the one in NJ, but that got canceled...

also, i am Brooke, by the way. :blush:

jknc

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well Brooke since you had by far THE BEST CONCERT OF ALL...perhaps you have to wait longer to see them again. (heeheehee)
Still dying of envy........