So 'M.M.I.X' is another short instrumental

kover

Playcolder
Coldplayer
I think this might be fake; it's easy to write a blog like that and focus on the stuff you've already heard. Add a couple of made-up details to the songs you haven't heard, (and don't even mention one) and you've got yourself a pre-release review.

Now the only reason I'm saying this is that the Oracle stated "MX did indeed mean Mylo Xyloto but at the festivals, as I did mention, it wasn't a full song, just a prelude/introduction to Hurts Like Heaven."

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think this might be fake; it's easy to write a blog like that and focus on the stuff you've already heard. Add a couple of made-up details to the songs you haven't heard, (and don't even mention one) and you've got yourself a pre-release review.

Now the only reason I'm saying this is that the Oracle stated "MX did indeed mean Mylo Xyloto but at the festivals, as I did mention, it wasn't a full song, just a prelude/introduction to Hurts Like Heaven."
Please point out to me where the Oracle says MX is a full song. In fact she says that 'it wasn't a full song'. What more proof do you need? MX serves the same purpose live as it does on the album: to build up to the epic opening of Hurts Like Heaven. I think a lot of people have misinterpreted what the Oracle is saying here.

nicklawmusic

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wonder whether M.M.I.X is the short instrumental intro to 'Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall' that you can hear when Coldplay perform it live (it's literally just one chord on a synth before the 'I Go To Rio' type synth kicks in.

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
Found a fake

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0M7FgfMaCM&feature=related"]Coldplay - M.M.I.X. - YouTube[/ame]

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
That guy is posting other artists songs as Mylo Xyloto tracks

venuslovebug2

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
lol, I can't believe people are still wondering if the review is a fake. Quite frankly, there would have been no convincing some people, even if I'd somehow been able to bootleg and post the whole album!

Anyway, MMIX is an instrumental. You'll recognize it when you hear it. And, the comments on my blog address your questions about AHT and UFO. :rolleyes:

lifeincoldplaycolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
btw i can 100% tell this review is bc don't believe it (THERE I FIXED IT I DONT KNOW HOW THAT SHIT SLIPPED THERE)