Strawberry Swing is supringly my favoritetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ailene90

here i lie
Coldplayer
Now alll I need are lyrics so I can sing along! This song, hell, the whole album is lovely.

crazyduckette

...they're just spies
Coldplayer
Not quite sure about this one at the moment, doesn't stand out as much as the others, but I'll give it time....

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
Bah, this really reminds me of something (like most of the album!) but I can't think what it is, how annoying...

Not as immediate as some of the others, but really comes into focus towards the end.

This probably gets my vote for 'song to swing in a hammock to on a tropical beach' for the time being!

Tonsu

Moved to Mars
Coldplayer
I think I'm getting a Screamadelica-era Primal Scream vibe from this and I'm absolutely loving it!

kaisin

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I think it's my favourite track as well (along with the first two minutes or so of 42)
what an incredible album!!!!

twistedCLOCKS

Twisted
Coldplayer
i'm sssssooooo lost....
over the last few days a few new songs have popped up and i'm confused what i've heard etc....is there just one place where we can hear them...

42rock89

Call it Magic...
Coldplayer
Was not impressed on the first listen but after that, I love the song, its so uplifting :D atm, in my top 3 behind 42 and LIJ :p

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
this and VLV are tied for first for me. then LIJ comes next, but i like the acoustic just a bit better.

i get excited every time strawberry swing comes up while i'm playing this album on loop. i love it THAT much :D

kaisin

Coldplayer
I think it's their most uplifting song ever!!! it just puts a smile on my face... that part where he says "it's such a perfect day..." maaaan i can't get over how beautiful this song is

BostonSportsTD

If you can hold on....
Coldplayer
i fucking love this song. did any one else pick up the part in the lyrics 'now my feet won't touch the ground'? remember that was rumored to be one of the b-sides... couldve it just been referring to this song?

clockpolitiks

Coldplayer
^^^^it's already a b-side from the parachute days. Actually I think it was on the blue room ep. Not sure.

BostonSportsTD

If you can hold on....
Coldplayer
^^^^it's already a b-side from the parachute days. Actually I think it was on the blue room ep. Not sure.
i believe youre talking about 'no more keeping my feet on the ground'

the one i'm talking about was in one of the recent articles that named all the bsides.

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
i fucking love this song. did any one else pick up the part in the lyrics 'now my feet won't touch the ground'? remember that was rumored to be one of the b-sides... couldve it just been referring to this song?
i did too! on first listen, actually. something tells me that "now my feet don't touch the ground" became "strawberry swing" and we might just be able to knock it off the "non-album tracks we really want to hear" list that justin made :D