Strawberry Swing Swinging Thoughts

harrisonrules

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
At first I hated this track. I mean I liked it but compared to the others it was not so good. Well after more listens to it I am starting to like it more and more.

blackchickintheback

It's such a perfect day.
Coldplayer
It's makes me want to throw on cowboy boots and a prarie skirt and run out in the fields behind my house.

I don't know why. :tongue:

Eh Steve!

i might have been a Ghost
Coldplayer
this is the first song i dloaded off the leak, i have no idea why, so i had nothing to compare it too, my thoughts of this song are still untainted and untouched by the other songs

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
this song is amazing.. it makes me feel happy :D

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
I think its a very cool song - not the best in the album (sorry Jenika) - but one of Coldplay's different but nice songs! The African beat is amazing and many people agree with Lore on the fact that it makes people happy!

So Coldplay has done it again! They were the kings of sad songs and now they are becoming the kings of happy songs...Isn't this band great?

cheers

Lore

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I love their happy songs :D

I'm so in love with this album...

ApproximatelyInfinite

a thousand houses long
Coldplayer
i can't TELL you how much i love this song. i could gush for hours, but that would be annoying.

i'm thinking this song will safely reside in my top 5 coldplay tracks for perhaps ever. i don't even really think that's novelty talking. i seriously think it's wedged its way into my top 5, even though i have no idea what it kicked out :p

nmsv

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song reminds me of the TV Show The O.C. speccially the scenes where Seth and Summer were together.

BelfastBoy

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If Strawberry Swing doesn't make you feel happy, then you're already dead. I'm surprised to say that this is my favourite song on the album, and everytime I listen to it, nothing else seems to matter, and I can escape to some indefinable paradise for 4 minutes or so!

Mara18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Totaly in love wtih the song and agreeing with BelfasBoy it is like a 4 minutes escape yto wanderland *gone to lsten*

G

Grace

the song sounds somewhat beatles-ish.

really, could easily be a beatles song!

but i love it.
i fell in love with it right away :)

sticker14

Vive La Vie
Coldplayer
Gosh, I love this song. It's probably my favorite, with "Cemeteries of London" in second place. "Strawberry Swing" was actually the song I was most looking forward to ever since they released the tracklisting. I figured it was going to be a surprise gem at the end of the album sort of like "Swallowed in the Sea" on X&Y!

Dcullsjp

May I please go vertigo?
Coldplayer
I think the reverse loop effect that buckland uses is what makes the song. IMO

clarplay

Viva La Hipocresia
Coldplayer
I think the song has some Hispanic harmonies and African rhythmic.

is a very good mix which have succeeded

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
Hey does anybody else think that it feels like's Chris trying to sound like Jack Johnson in this track? Especially when he says "strawberry swing!"