Strawberry Swing Swinging Thoughts

Marisa

A light lit upon a beach.
Coldplayer
AS soon as it gets warm again, I will be heading to the playground, getting on a swing and listening to this tune.

hahahaha. I'm excited!

kasia87

Viva la Vida!
Coldplayer
the song sounds somewhat beatles-ish.

really, could easily be a beatles song!

but i love it.
i fell in love with it right away :)

yeah i thought it's kind of beatle-esque too!!! i love it!

Death Hill

LIFE IN TECHNICOLOR
Coldplayer
One of my favorites on the album for sure! It's a grower too, and I agree with the Beatles comment.

KissesBirds

Jonny's Lori
Coldplayer
I agree that Strawberry Swing makes me feel very happy. I play it over and over in my car and everything I see looks beautiful.

It has inspired me to create this picture for you guys.

This is my Sunny bunny boy oh his "strawberry swing":

Starlight

Me so horny
Coldplayer
This song definitely grew on me a lot, and I must say that it's in my top 3 of the new album. :) It's really beautiful and the lyrics are so uplifting and inspiring. It's a true summer song, and it makes me so happy. When I hear this song, sometimes I get really emotional and I start crying. :p

It really does make me reflect on my life. Especially the times during the summer, when I usually do a lot of growing up and learn a lot about myself. I reminisce on the days of the past, and it gives me lots of hope for good things coming in future. Although things don't go as planned or things aren't as great as I would like it to be, I can only love what I have now and cherish what I had in the past. :)

Gosh, I love this song. Haha. Sorry for the rant.

CPRani

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
^ I agree with you, very inspiring and uplifting!
Definitly top 3 song, makes me really happy, even when I'm having a bad day or something. Makes me somehow feel like a child, have no idea why :p. I just love this song!

chuck kottke

Gearwork for Clocks
Coldplayer
Yes, I very much agree, Ian! It really is uplifting! I like the other songs very much also, so it is somewhat dependent on one's mood.. But yes, overall, just an excellent song!!

tylerb

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song just makes me feel so happy. Idk why, just its very optimistic.

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
I would never get sick of this song. Funny thing is that now I look at blue skies, of which we get plenty in Florida, in a different way :)

Carla

Do you remember my name?
Coldplayer
I LOVE THIS SONG:heart:!!!!.... No matter what it always makes my day!!!! :nice:

Loki0012

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
AMazing song brings me somewhere i never know...... Amazing ! glad coldplay made this fantastic art work !(Song)

Batmotor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Strawberry Swing is a really good number,and i hope they make more tracks like that it's really experimental somehow,it's not the best number on 'Viva La Vida' because there are more good tracks on that album,but it is diffrent from the other 'Viva La Vida' tracks.