Stream: Coldplay – Hurts Like Heaven (Kat Krazy Remix)

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer

I don’t know what makes Coldplay songs so damn “remixable”. Perhaps it’s that the song wasn’t very good in the first place, so the remix is tons better…. but regardless, if you remix a Coldplay song, you’re guaranteed to get some listens. That’s what Kat Krazy has done here to Coldplay’s “Hurts Like Heaven”. I don’t mean to bang on Coldplay, I was just never a very big fan. I heard if you listen to them once, your gay, so I try and steer clear. It’s proved rather popular among the masses, so maybe I’m just a lame ass. Snag some cat nip, and get down to this Kat Krazy Remix. We’ve posted two remixes today by DJ’s with “cat” names. Big Cat would be proud. Get Your Earz WEt!

[ame="http://soundcloud.com/katkrazymusic/coldplay-hurts-like-heaven"]Coldplay - Hurts Like Heaven (Kat Krazy Remix) OFFICIAL by KatKrazyMusic on SoundCloud - Hear the world?s sounds[/ame]

http://theeargazm.com/stream-coldplay-hurts-like-heaven-kat-krazy-remix/

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
This remix is freaking GREAT, thanks for the find Ian! :thumbsup:

*downloads*

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Omg this is really awesome! This should play this in the next era like they did with the Viva La Vida Thin White Duke Mix.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Ohmygod I'm not into remixes but this one is great!!!!:awesome:

Ouch

Candy Shop ♥ Sugar ♥ Me
Coldplayer
Awesome remix! Is downloading!

WarningSign42

James
Coldplayer
Wow that was almost as good as the actual song ( ok nothing can come close to MX/HLH )
Is it me or is MX played backwards in the beginning?

ItzMarit

Secret alien.
Coldplayer
Whaa nice :) But how can I download it? I'm not smart enough to know things like that.. :\