Sustainable touring

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thinking about working together with another artist to share infrastructure... Would it also be possible to negociate with festival organisers to use their stuff? If they don't want to play the actual festivals, they could technically still use those stages perhaps? Rock Werchter already does this, they build everything up, for the main festival in the first place, but in the weekends before or after the festival they have 2 or 3 one-day festivals centered around a big headliner. A festival like Pinkpop doesn't do that (?) but maybe they could also leave their infrastructure for a week or so after the festival. I don't know if I'm overlooking major things lol but this solves the problem of finding a band to tour with.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Public transport is a biggie, and I would especially like to emphasize in the United States ! The worst example I know of was Gillette Stadium in MA, far away from Boston with 0 public transport and everyone had to take a car or expensive coach services.

I was pleased to see in London the new magnetic Love Buttons come without plastic wrap now !