The Best Coldplay Song No One Will Hear?

ISawSparks06

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
To the avid Coldplayer, obviously you will hear this song, and hear it many times. But t everyone else, I feel like they will write it off as a piano outro. I was blown away when I had my first listen, absolutely in love with this tune, and maybe it's okay if it doesn't get the mainstream hype that the singles get. :)

RPA2011

OldColdplayer
Coldplayer
Love the weird " aaahhh's " and oooohhh's....creepy good song.

Samuel_94

Car Kid
Coldplayer
Great song and yeah not many people outside of this site will bother with it. Its all about singles nowadays, sadly, and most of them are crap and the good songs just get ignored if they arent singles or if they dont have a radio-friendly sounds!

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
For me it really has a christmas song vibe :) !
If you would replace , The birds the sing on the brake of day (Christmas day) . It would be

the three last songs are kinda one , I love that and thats why i think they wont be singles , but who cares we'll hear them live !

ISawSparks06

Coldplayer
Also: How cool would it have been if instead of the guitar at 1:49, they used bagpipes?

amaliaf

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
by far the BEST song of the album. the first part remains my favourite, the second is a bit too poppy to my taste.

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Dont like the "aahhh's" at all.

The 1st part of the song :uhoh:

but the 2nd part :D

But I was watiing for an epic song like DAAHF

alexis16

Coldplayer
I love this song, and oddly enough it reminds me of Don't Panic. At least the beginning, with the lyric "send me up to that beautiful world" ... anyways, it's a truly beautiful song.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Dont like the "aahhh's" at all.

The 1st part of the song :uhoh:

but the 2nd part :D

But I was watiing for an epic song like DAAHF
Yea me too, I just realised how epic DAAHF was again. And compared it to UWTB
DAAHF>>>>>>>>UWTB

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
I'll say it's a very interesting song, to keep listening all day... It's the last song of the album, and the song that came before Up in flames, so that's the new path coldplay is taking and I'm sure we'll hear this new way for coldplay in the next song releases...

Abracadabra

I'm good at bad ideas
Coldplayer
The intro is amazing, I find it the most innovative thing in this entire era. The second part is okay, but I wish the song retained the creepy atmosphere from start to finish.

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
It's sort of a cross between Death And All His Friends and Don't Panic, both of which are amazing :wacky:

But yeah, sadly, most people outside this forum won't ever bother with this song.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
This song makes me look out my window in the morning. See the orange sky and clouds. Ad i hear good things are comming my way.

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I heard it on an internet radio station that plays alternative rock , I was really surprised.

I think that this label that you mentioned goes for Prospekt's March ,though...

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
an unbelievably good song! i really think the second half of it is the best thing they've come up with since viva

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I truly can not see any MX songs as separated from the album, so Coldplay´s intent to make a cohesive LP certainly hit the mark with me! Up With The Birds is the incredibly moving, uplifting, yet gentle ending to the story of Mylo and Princess. For me it is a sort of 42, clearly a mix of two different songs, but they work surprisingly good together. Whenever I hear it, it never fails to move me and remind me of the good things to come. It is only befitting that it won´t be a major single, but a track for the few like us who appreciate hidden gems!