Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Moderator's Note: For discussion and speculation on the events leading up to this release, please view the early posts in this thread: https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-film-in-cinemas-nov-14.110173/

The Butterfly Package 4-Disc Set (2CD/2DVD)

Coldplay will celebrate their record-breaking A Head Full Of Dreams Tour with the release of Live In Buenos Aires / Live In São Paulo / A Head Full Of Dreams (Film).

The combined live album (2 x CD) / live concert film release (1 x DVD) - also known as the Butterfly package - is completed by the new A Head Full Of Dreams documentary film (1 x DVD), which charts Coldplay’s colourful 20 year history.

The Live In Buenos Aires Album was recorded on 15 November 2017 - the final night of the A Head Full Of Dreams tour. The 24 track audio set marks the first time that a Coldplay concert has been released In its entirety.

The accompanying two hour concert film Live In São Paulo was filmed a week earlier on 8 November 2017.

Live In Buenos Aires and Live In São Paulo feature hits and fan favourites from all seven of the band’s number 1 studio albums.

Live In Buenos Aires 2CD:
1. A Head Full Of Dreams
2. Yellow
3. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall
4. The Scientist
5. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
6. Paradise
7. Always In My Head
8. Magic
9. Everglow
10. Clocks
11. Midnight
12. Charlie Brown
13. Hymn For The Weekend
14. Fix You
15. Viva La Vida
16. Adventure Of A Lifetime
17. De Musica Ligera
18. Colour Spectrum
19. In My Place
20. Amor Argentina
21. Something Just Like This
22. A Sky Full Of Stars
23. Up&Up
24. End Credits

Pre-order, release date 7 December.

€25.99

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamGraney

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow!

Does the pre order link work for anyone? Just sending me to the store but cannot see it on there yet? Need that Vinyl Box set :heart_eyes:

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I am so happy that South America was picked as the place for all of this. I've never been to a concert there but they have the best crowds judging from video.

This is so much material and the cover art is absolutely stunning. Incredible. And I love the continued butterfly theme from LRLRL. It's all perfect I'm pumped

vinny9

Coldplayer
Life is beautiful was played in Sao Paulo! Theres a chance it may be on the live dvd

chrimas4

Coldplayer
Soooo awesomeeee [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Choux0304

Ghost Story Angel
Coldplayer
GUYS!!! WHAT IS THIS??? WE WAITED SO LONG BUT NOW ITS FINALLY COMING!!! IM CRYING!

sorry... I just needed this

The_Blue_Room

In a bulletproof vest
Coldplayer
Hyped beyond belief that we’re getting not one but TWO full concerts.

Does anyone know the track list for the DVD?

wmessin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
WTF? Why is the live show only being made available on crappy DVD? Is there not going to be a bluray release? why on earth would they launch this and only indicate a DVD version in today's age of technology? Even the images of the packaging shows it is DVD format and not bluray. What are they thinking??? This is absurd. I mean unless they are completely out of their minds I fully expect a BD version to be released and if so, why not just roll that out with the official announcement now? Either way this is really stupid.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
WOW! Looks like this is what Pilar Zeta was refering to when she said she was still working with Coldplay. I love the nods to all their previous works!

vinny9

Coldplayer
DearFatherChristmasPleasemayIhave.jpg
DearFatherChristmasPleasemayIhave.jpg
Guys look closely. Every album is on this!!

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
man I'm at work and can't stop smiling. what a gorgeous album cover! kind of a bummer that is only available on dvd but two live concerts is unprecedent, even if both are around 90% the same setlist. should be a good christmas present for myself!

yoyo2000

I'm hyp
Coldplayer
AHFOD makes much more sense now
I'm very pleased about this package. It is very promising if you think that two weeks ago we weren't sure if a Live CD/DVD /Film would ever exist!

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Guys The Scientist live version on cd!! Never thought I'd see the day.

But no live Birds audio :(

SJLT will be getting skipped everytime :joy: