The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer
172AEBB7-EE84-4A29-B079-A1499FF78E32.png
I notice that the Viva la Vida - Live in São Paulo has fleeting shots of the flower of life screens positioned vertically, which I believe is from Wembley 2016 live show.

I like how the tetris pieces (I know it’s actuallu a code I forgot it’s name though) from X & Y artwork has been shoved into a basket next to the poppies from Prospekts March interlude track Poppyfeilds!
C169F5A2-3496-48C3-BB21-FB62D6D75217.jpeg

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
And another thought. I watched the VLV video again and when you pay attention it's really obvious how often Chris's flag changes between different shots (Brasilian, Love Button Flag, French flag, some flag with a lot of red)
Yeah it's definitely cut from a lot of different shows. Maybe they should have just called it Live 2017.

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
View attachment 7979 I notice that the Viva la Vida - Live in São Paulo has fleeting shots of the flower of life screens positioned vertically, which I believe is from Wembley 2016 live show.

I like how the tetris pieces (I know it’s actuallu a code I forgot it’s name though) from X & Y artwork has been shoved into a basket next to the poppies from Prospekts March interlude track Poppyfeilds!
View attachment 7980
Is it any coincidence that the only X&Y reference is of the Baudot code being torn apart in a basket? :joy:

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It feels like the other AHFOD movie thread with 40+ pages was more geared towards the anticipation of the live album/cd whereas the documentary film stuff is maybe deserving of its own separate thread. Not that it matters, just a thought (mods).
Yeah, I don't really have the time to click a check-box on hundreds of posts to move them here. I already have a note in the first post of this thread saying to go to the other thread if you are really interested in reading all of that speculation.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Is it any coincidence that the only X&Y reference is of the Baudot code being torn apart in a basket? :joy:
I thought that too, I hope it's not a statement :( I love this album so much

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
poppies from Prospekts March
That actually got me wondering, is there a Kaleidoscope EP reference in the artwork ?

Also, Malala is a bit random in there...and so is the croissant and roll ! :D

Zero Theory

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Yeah, I don't really have the time to click a check-box on hundreds of posts to move them here. I already have a note in the first post of this thread saying to go to the other thread if you are really interested in reading all of that speculation.
I was saying like keep the 30 pages of "Live album in November" stuff and Butterfly Package stuff in one thread (since the Butterfly thing is what we were really speculating about for a year), and just take out the AHFOD documentary news from last week into another thread (since that was kind of a surprise). But again, doesn't really matter lol.

Thanks for all your work for the rest of us fans.

MickCas

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
So we know that they were mixing a lot of songs. Maybe the Tokyo one won't be the only live album we will have

Libor

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
LIVE 2012 was on BLURAY (and that was 6! years ago), LIVE 2014 was on BLURAY ... and this not?

COME ON! IT'S 2018.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
So they will also release an exclusive Japan live album (which also explains the "Love in Tokyo" merch on the shop):

https://wmg.jp/coldplay/discography/20164/

Too bad All I Can Think About Is You is not on it !
Why would you want that? You don't want 4 different live versions of SJLT? /s

But seriously if they are releasing a Live in Tokyo as well, why not include AICTAIY?!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
LIVE 2012 was on BLURAY (and that was 6! years ago), LIVE 2014 was on BLURAY ... and this not?

COME ON! IT'S 2018.
And 2012 was filmed with something that made it look grainy.

I'd like to think a Bluray is still coming but I feel like they would want that out before Christmas...

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
So we know that they were mixing a lot of songs. Maybe the Tokyo one won't be the only live album we will have
Interesting thought...

They did say at one point that they were trying to get as many locations in as possible. Rik was also working on a lot of mixes.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Someone on Reddit pointed out that they didn't play UATW in Tokyo, so it's strange that it's on the Tokyo live album.

Major Cooper

Look How They Shine For You...
Coldplayer
So they will also release an exclusive Japan live album (which also explains the "Love in Tokyo" merch on the shop):

https://wmg.jp/coldplay/discography/20164/

Too bad All I Can Think About Is You is not on it !
Hello everyone! It’s been a while. So happy about the massive Coldplay activity going on. Already pre-ordered the fanfire available lps/cds/dvds, as I am sure most have as well. How do we go about pre-ordering the japan album? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk