Coldplayer
Charity Donator
:party: HAPPY CHRISTMAS :party: and a peaceful New Year
all you Coldplayers across the world

:heart: Believe in LOVE and hope for a better world :heart:

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Just listened to Christmas Lights, I'm now feeling how great the melody is... feels like I just listened to it for the first time.

Anyways, Merry Christmas to all of you! :)

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I really have no idea whether it has been said or has even been noticed. But, Coldplay did play Christmas Lights without any backingtracks last Tuesday !
To be honest, I think CL plus its backingtracks do really express that Christmas atmosphere(?). Anyway, Christmas Lights without backingtracks, you'll see in the next video, is still beautiful though.
You really hear the Coldplay sound, you know...
By the way, Jonny made a ''huge'' mistake at some point haha (so does Chris with his lyrics and so does Will!) Jonny was literally ''Singing out of tune'' lol. You'll see. But maybe you've already seen this, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise anymore then :D

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/sHON3nkor0o

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/OuVaO7Vp0UM
Huh I didn't notice anything but Chris singing out of tune a bit...
Great song though. I do miss those strings though...

Just listened to Christmas Lights, I'm now feeling how great the melody is... feels like I just listened to it for the first time.

Merry Christmas!

I know right, it's a beautiful song, and in my opinion the best Christmas song ever made...

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
I really have no idea whether it has been said or has even been noticed. But, Coldplay did play Christmas Lights without any backingtracks last Tuesday !
To be honest, I think CL plus its backingtracks do really express that Christmas atmosphere(?). Anyway, Christmas Lights without backingtracks, you'll see in the next video, is still beautiful though.
You really hear the Coldplay sound, you know...
By the way, Jonny made a ''huge'' mistake at some point haha (so does Chris with his lyrics and so does Will!) Jonny was literally ''Singing out of tune'' lol. You'll see. But maybe you've already seen this, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise anymore then :D

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/sHON3nkor0o

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/OuVaO7Vp0UM

Merry Christmas!

I know right, it's a beautiful song, and in my opinion the best Christmas song ever made...

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Merry Christmas to everyone ! (Also, this year is finally coming to end !)

Most of us are with our families right now, but in case somebody is, for whatever reason, alone and maybe a bit depressed, there is this Christmas "album" with Coldplay songs and covers you could listen to and forget your troubles. I made it for the Listening Party originally:

https://mega.nz/#!PdRRDA6L!60rCnZxA6IisRkjn6-KXeNF2EqwBwSaTt0SF6AUKhzU

May all your troubles soon be gone !

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer

Merry Christmas!

Jonny did grab the wrong chord just before the lyrics are "I go singing out of tune'' lol. :D

guy42

Warm Player
Coldplayer
At this point most countries have crossed the Christmas date line, so I'll go ahead and say it:
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to those who observe

Take care, love you all

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
At this point most countries have crossed the Christmas date line, so I'll go ahead and say it:
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to those who observe

Take care, love you all
Lol at the time of posting is not even 6pm yet where I live

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Kamili

Leave your broken windows open
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Merry Christmas everyone! With lot of love and blessings. "May all you troubles will be gone,oh Christmas lights,keep shining on!"

antdrew

Never in a rush
Coldplayer
Yeah Merry Christmas to all :) I haven't really been around here for long but you guys are truly an amazing community

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

AMDB9

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Did anyone get anything Coldplay related for Christmas?