The Coldplaying Scrapbook III

Chloe_Martin

Chrissy Bear
Coldplayer
Guys it is ok I have scrappy done ! Sending tomorrow :)

Love to all and I apologise insanely!

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
Woohoo!

I am sorry, I just e-mailed you, but hadn't seen this thread yet ... hahaha, I am so behind.

Sorry people, I lost the file with addresses and who got what info, etc. a while ago. I found an older file in a back-up, but it's not updated. So I might ask again in PM for e-mail etc.

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What happens if this goes on for like another year and we run out of pages :confused:

omdfkbr

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
that's very nice, Chloe!
but it looks like you're filling three pages....just wondering.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I got it today. Incompetent postie decided to shove it in my mailbox instead of near the door, resulting in quite the struggle to free Scrappy. The operation was a success with relatively minor damage (some fraying of the leather front cover around the corners and the bindery bit, though this doesn't seem too bad and the book is perfectly usable).
I'll have to start planning my pages in the next few days.

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
I didn't get a respond from one of the Indonesian girls I PM'ed. If I do not get a respond I will let the book go back to Europe I think :/

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Cobalt, do you mind posting a picture of the map if you didn't send it yet? I wanna see where it's been these past few years.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Cobalt, do you mind posting a picture of the map if you didn't send it yet? I wanna see where it's been these past few years.
I don't have an actual camera working right now, will holding it up in front of my web cam suffice?

I've started a little bit, my plans were kinda foiled by the fact that my typewriter I was planning to use for ARTISTIK AFFECT is out of ink, or rather, the ink ribbon is gone and the only place on the Internets that seems to stock replacements only ships to the US. But, I will think of something.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Well, I did, but now it seems destined to join a line of very heavy and large paperweights.

my attempt at picturing the map with webcam at night

also:
1. some of chloe's photos are peeling off, okay to re-glue and fix?
2. was there a dragonfly sticker on the front cover at some point? it's fallen off, but there are spare stickers provided in the scrapbook to replace it

omdfkbr

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^ HAHAHAHAHA DAT RUSSIA
Looks pretty much like you stretched the top half of the northern hemisphere vertically. But it's still a great map, Cobalt!!

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
i didnt drew that i wish my skills with a fineliner were half as good

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
Is scrappy doing ok? Where is the next destination? Does it still enough pages left?

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
I haven't finished my first page... oops... things may have gotten busy over Christmas/New Year but that's still totally my bad. Will have to dedicate time to it a bit more, things just might be slow because everytime I have to print something I must go out, no werking printer here.

I'm not sure what the next destination is, I haven't been told. Not sure if enough pages left either, I can count them if someone wants.

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
We still haven't planned what to do with the scrapbook in the end as well. Indonesia only has one active member that it can be sent to and it was the last one to join the list so next journey would be to Europe then, I think.

Anyone plans for the book? Like should it stop somewhere (because it gets fuller and heavier) or shall we start adding pages? Or start a new one when it's full? Also, because sending it to another continent again might be very costly by now and if it's full anyway :/ I don't know, just give me some input.

DiOli05

Mrs. Berryman
Coldplayer
We were supposed to either send it to Ian or Coldplay when it is full, right? I think it would be ok to do that and start a new one :)