The drum beat of this song...

maria77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The live perfomance of this song is so quiet for Jonny and Guy, they are almost pretending they are playing...the audience loved it though.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
would it be copying if i used the drum beat of this song in mine. I got inspiried by UIF to write my own slow song...lmao.

Italian Plastic

lost
Coldplayer
The drum beat of this song epitomizes the problems I have with Coldplay's so-called "new direction." I mean, the song is fucking great! I enjoyed it to no end in the ACL performance and enjoy it nearly as much in the album version but honestly, drop the fucking computer guys (Coldplay)!>!>!>!

What in the world is wrong with the kick drum on your set Will!?! huh!?

I love Coldplay and they clearly have a vision for their music but what is wrong with just taking a few guitars, a drum set, piano, and mic and locking it in a room with the guys and let them have at it. I'm sick of this computerized shit they (and many MANY other bands) are resorting to.

It is their music though, afterall, so its only my opinion but these guys are capable of making some damn good music without having to use all this filler crap they have oversaturated this album with. Bleh!

My two cents. lol
:furious3:

chrismartin_

cos u get brighter the more it gets dark
Coldplayer
The drum beat of this song epitomizes the problems I have with Coldplay's so-called "new direction." I mean, the song is fucking great! I enjoyed it to no end in the ACL performance and enjoy it nearly as much in the album version but honestly, drop the fucking computer guys (Coldplay)!>!>!>!

What in the world is wrong with the kick drum on your set Will!?! huh!?

I love Coldplay and they clearly have a vision for their music but what is wrong with just taking a few guitars, a drum set, piano, and mic and locking it in a room with the guys and let them have at it. I'm sick of this computerized shit they (and many MANY other bands) are resorting to.

It is their music though, afterall, so its only my opinion but these guys are capable of making some damn good music without having to use all this filler crap they have oversaturated this album with. Bleh!

My two cents. lol

somewhat agreed...i listen to house/techno/dance like david guetta and deadmau5..but coldplay has changed me as a person and how i look on life....to me they are trying to get on the pop mainstream...they did just fine with VLV and it wasnt pop.....ETIAW and Paradise didnt do so well on the charts cos it doesnt sound like coldplay..if they want to do whatever just let them do it..if you dont like it return it to where ever you go it from (sorry for sound a little like chris there)..personally i love the new album it sounds like my life so far....so much fighting between people around me...back to CP now Will's fine using the computer to me its some brainaic to use a computer like he does....