The end of Cementries of London IS SPINE TINGLINGLY BRILLIANT!

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
:happy2:I Love 'Cementries of London' and the ending is so spine tingling and very cool, what does everyone else think????????????????

ooh, i love the ALBUM!

footyfan10

The Scientist
Coldplayer
yeah its amazing, i wish they could expand it...or maybe its just perfect the way it is

_Broken_Doll_

Музыка
Coldplayer
This ending on first listen reminded me of those random piano excerpts that the show House MD has in some of their episodes...it's so awesome !

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
I've heard the whole album maybe twice, but I've heard COL about 40 times,lol...and STILL I forget that piano bit at the end is coming. It's just such a yummy little bonus on an already perfect song, and it adds to the song's charm SO MUCH!:D

Have I mentioned I kinda like this song???? (lol)

Mig-El

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think the piano ending is too much, that sounds cool but it doesn't fit I think they should have removed that

iPsy

Coldplayer
nah! I LOVE IT, IT IS, as I have described it, Spine Tinglingly Brilliant!

elena20

whats your POLITIK!!
Coldplayer
it feels like someone is gonna jump out and kill u

guyy

Might be a ghost
Coldplayer
It does have a perfect ending; and come to think of it, Coldplay seems to have gotten past their issue of often messing up a great song near the end (*cough*Low*cough*); none of the songs on Viva La Vida have that problem. Most of them actually save the best bit for the end...like Cemeteries of London. :D

iPsy

Coldplayer
HAHAHA.....Low was a TERRIBLE Ending!, No offence to my hero's tho!

mc_squared

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Cementries of London?? Does it rock??
Is it going to be included in the new tour set??:confused:

iPsy

Coldplayer
IT BETTER!...Now shouldn't you be in a certain clinic?

stingfan

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Whenever I hear this I get a vision of what the piano solo might look like on a video.

As the song furiously comes to a halt, suddenly you see Chris, all alone, in a huge, old, dark mansion. There is moonlight coming in a window, illuminating Chris. He's standing in front of an old Grandfather clock. Chris reverently turns the minute hand of the clock until the clock strikes midnight. Then you hear the two lines of the piano solo as if they were the chimes of the clock. Chris closes the clock face. End of video.

Do you like? That's just something I imagined the first time I heard the song. I wanted to share it. Thanks!

Kackie

The Author Lady
Coldplayer
Everytime I hear this song I get chills... the lyrics are beautiful, just BEAUTIFUL. And I love the "la la la" sound... ahhhh, sooo good. And my favorite line in the song is, "there are ghosttowns in the ocean".... WOW!

And yes... that ending... Sooooooo brilliant. Just right... and just beautiful, and shiver-worthy.

Marcoldplayer

Coldplayer
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Cold... play!

Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh

Cold... play!

the-scientist

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Whenever I hear this I get a vision of what the piano solo might look like on a video.

As the song furiously comes to a halt, suddenly you see Chris, all alone, in a huge, old, dark mansion. There is moonlight coming in a window, illuminating Chris. He's standing in front of an old Grandfather clock. Chris reverently turns the minute hand of the clock until the clock strikes midnight. Then you hear the two lines of the piano solo as if they were the chimes of the clock. Chris closes the clock face. End of video.

Do you like? That's just something I imagined the first time I heard the song. I wanted to share it. Thanks!
Wow, you have perfect imagination...

I fell in love with this song from the first time I heard it. It reminds me of Shiver (it has got a bit similar tempo and rhytm) and maybe is better than most of songs of Coldplay, written in the past years. And the lyrics are sooo different from everything they have written...
And seeing this song live on Youtube made me happy...I hope to watch it in a good quality or on a possible DVD release...someday.. :)

KingChris

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it's very good end of the song, also when it's played on guitar in live performances