The end of Cementries of London IS SPINE TINGLINGLY BRILLIANT!

*Perrine*

♪♫
Coldplayer
This song is so wonderful live, I love love love Jonny's guitar riffs at the beginning :wacky:

Gui-Home42

ARushOfBlood2TheHead
Coldplayer
Totally agree !! I love so much this song :wacky: it's one of my favorite song with A Rush Of Blood To The Head. In live this song is soooooo amazing !!! it's so perfect

QuestionsOfScience

Bannana Juice
Coldplayer
Whenever I hear this I get a vision of what the piano solo might look like on a video.

As the song furiously comes to a halt, suddenly you see Chris, all alone, in a huge, old, dark mansion. There is moonlight coming in a window, illuminating Chris. He's standing in front of an old Grandfather clock. Chris reverently turns the minute hand of the clock until the clock strikes midnight. Then you hear the two lines of the piano solo as if they were the chimes of the clock. Chris closes the clock face. End of video.

Do you like? That's just something I imagined the first time I heard the song. I wanted to share it. Thanks!
Wowowow. That's amazing.
I'll accualy draw up a storyboard for the song. I just got loads of ideas rushing through my head!!!!

DownAndOut

Down And Out
Coldplayer
Love the ending and in fact the whole song. Always been one of my favourites on VLVODAAHF. :)

SupermassiveCPnerd

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Definitely a favorite song. :D Just LOVE!! I adore songs such as this with a slight creepiness you can literally feel when you listen to it. Somehow (not sure, as they really aren't that similar at all) it in some way reminds me of Radiohead's "We Suck Young Blood." Just awesome. :D

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Haha, these VLV threads are bring back some great memories! It's still my favorite on the album and one of my favorites of all time by any artist.

Falcon

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's so eerie. So detailed. It doesn't feel empty. The first time I heard it I said, "AHMAHGAWD THIS IS FANTABULOUS."