Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

'The Goldrush' released on 'Life in Technicolor ii' 7"Vinyl [LISTEN IN FIRST POST]

Mattolinko

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is very cosy. Coldplay goes western. Imagine them as cowboys on a pub on the prairie, Chris doing a little song up on stage. Will is the owner and is clapping his hands to the rythm and cheering. Jonny is the sheriff and is chatting gladly with some local people. And Guy has had a little bit too much beer and is jumping around and randomly screaming "aye!" :rolleyes:

but a dream

Crazy love giraffe.
Coldplayer
Jon's the father pushing the pram and Chris the mother holding the baby :rolleyes:

I was just thinking Angie, I bet it'd be better if the single came in full sized 12 inch :wink3:

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
^ Why can't you support the band and buy the song? Seriously, it's like $1.

:stunned: :shocked2: :stunned: *GASP* Since when is being "Beatle-ish" a bad thing? Sounds like heaven to me!
well that's just my opinion :p
and it has to be imposed :p

nvdmm

Oldplayer. Too Oldplay
Coldplayer
I'd forgotten how epic and beautiful this song is. I've had it on repeat the whole day and their creativity and enthusiasm just pours out.

Or maybe its just nostalgia...