Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
omg i love it and all its headbangin glory

Mrk

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|
Coldplayer
Yay, they finally got rid of those uber cheesy Queen-esque srings. Why so much fuckin' swearing though?

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow! Just wow! They never fail to amaze me. This is the kind of depth and artistry Coldplay have been missing for years.

Muse just deliver amazing music every fucking time!

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
loved that line:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :laugh4::awesome:
Matt was drunk when he wrote this, seriously

watd

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wow! Just wow!
ANOTHER absolutely terrible song by Muse. They are parody.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is a really peculiar song. Musically, it's pretty good, buy lyrically? Weird as fuck.

Ouch

Candy Shop ♥ Sugar ♥ Me
Coldplayer
I don't know how this song is in any territory of good, let alone decent. :inquisitive:

The lyricism is pretentious, dumbed down, and straight up laughable for any band to endeavor. Yes, it's political purposes are an important discussion but it's not "risky" when it all it does is talk down rather than raise awareness. There's too many holes within its "Milgram experiment" logic. And whether or not the message implies the military or society, it's nastily exaggerated and one-track minded.

I care less for the production or instrumentation though, bunch of cocky rock with a cringing chorus and cheesy as hell sergeant melodrama sequence. Hopefully this is the only song to be this piss awful, cause I'd argue this is their most underdeveloped song in a while :angry:

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
^ I agree with u about the lyrics but the instrumentals are OK.
Sure it's the 0305030 riff we all know ( at 6:04 [video=youtube;9wV9_je85DE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV9_je85DE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV9_je85DE[/video] ) transformed in something that's really enjoyable to play. Psycho is a cool song with awful lyrics, like they often do ;)

gai

i wasn't blown away by it, but the return to rock is great. it is a good song. looks like the album is very conceptual.

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I don't know how this song is in any territory of good, let alone decent. :inquisitive:

The lyricism is pretentious, dumbed down, and straight up laughable for any band to endeavor. Yes, it's political purposes are an important discussion but it's not "risky" when it all it does is talk down rather than raise awareness. There's too many holes within its "Milgram experiment" logic. And whether or not the message implies the military or society, it's nastily exaggerated and one-track minded.

I care less for the production or instrumentation though, bunch of cocky rock with a cringing chorus and cheesy as hell sergeant melodrama sequence. Hopefully this is the only song to be this piss awful, cause I'd argue this is their most underdeveloped song in a while :angry:
Your opinion of the song seems to be pretty much the opposite of mine, lol. I really don't care about the cheesy lyrics, I stopped caring about Muse lyrics when they released Survival. The thing I look for in Muse is their ability to make good rock music and awesome riffs, which this song demonstrates very well. Id say it was one of their best songs in quite a while.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
The majority of recordings from the gig tomorrow will probably be crap, but I hope we get some decent videos of the new songs. I can't wait to see how they'll do Psycho live and I'm beyond excited to hear some new tracks from Drones. They will most likely play Dead Inside (the upcoming single) plus one or two new ones.

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
I'm beyond excited to hear some new tracks from Drones. They will most likely play Dead Inside (the upcoming single) plus one or two new ones.
my body is ready for those videos/audios :smug:
plus I don't think they will play songs like Starlight or Madness, the setlist will be WAY more heavy...

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Apparently this is the setlist for Belfast.
Oh. My. God.

EDIT: Nvm it's fake.
But there's still hope for new songs plus some rarities