The Official Ice Cream Thread

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I prefer the Frozen Alaska (Vanilla Icecream with white chocolate pieces & marshmallow) Ben and Jerry's

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
IKNOWRIGHT. the chocolate the marshmellow, everything it's so perfectly blended together... *sigh*

Hotplay007

真実の愛を待って
Coldplayer
you haven't tried it?

:stunned:

you haven't LIVED until you've tried this ice cream. it's... it's heaven in a carton.

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My daughter just went to the Ben and Jerry' factory in Vermont and was there for 3 hours!!! Holy Crappin Ice Cream. she said the choc cheese cake was just ok. holy tasting spoon:rolleyes:

Shivanair had Garlic ice cream at the Garlic Festival in CA. Shiv, where are you? come back we miss you

iPsy

Here Comes The Flashover!
Coldplayer
AHHHHH! I fell in love with Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough the other day, I have yet to try the Phish Food....I will tho, probably get it along with the Cookie Dough....I ate a WHOLE tub of that to myself yesterday...:D

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
huh, is that real? I don't think we have that in Britain, we only have a small range I think!
We do have it in Britain, although it's hard to find in Tesco at the moment due to their half-price offer.

Tonight's ice-cream is Ben & Jerry's Bohemian Raspberry

Gallieo

Chavi

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oooh I want some ice cream now.. why did you have to bump that thread ? why ? oh why ? :bigcry:

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Because I'm a big blue meanie who bumps threads to annoy the hungry Chavi :p