~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Magic_2000

My heart beats at the beat of the drum
Coldplayer
It seems that this hasn't been done here for a long time, so to keep an old tradition of this thread, here's a Will pic spam, for the two people that care, of his most recent appearances!

IMG_20190109_212029.jpg
IMG_20190109_212134.jpg
IMG_20190109_212141.jpg
IMG_20190109_212258.jpg
IMG_20190109_212332.jpg
IMG_20190109_212416.jpg

Notice how his beard kept growing with every image :joy:

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
in photos, Will really looks like the most authentic Santa :):heart_eyes:

Magic_2000

Coldplayer
in photos, Will really looks like the most authentic Santa :):heart_eyes:
The most recent ones make me wonder if he was trying to do that to dress up as Santa for his kids (are they even young enough to still believe that? :joy: ). Maybe he just got lazy and let it grow, either way makes sense to me.

Britishful

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
hi guys, don't think I've ever commented on here before, but I always look at this channel and decided to make an account to finally say something, which is hello lol. Will is my favourite member obviously, and I don't know if I can post gif's here but here's a gif of Will Champion drumming, its currently my current profile picture on Discord, take a look; love the way he looks at the camera in the end.

Attachments

Magic_2000

Coldplayer
hi guys, don't think I've ever commented on here before, but I always look at this channel and decided to make an account to finally say something, which is hello lol. Will is my favourite member obviously, and I don't know if I can post gif's here but here's a gif of Will Champion drumming, its currently my current profile picture on Discord, take a look; love the way he looks at the camera in the end.
Good to see you here @Britishful (now commenting ;)). Welcome to Coldplaying! :)

Britishful

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
You're welcome. :) I don't use Discord much, but from what I saw it seemed to be more to the inactive side. :confused:
I dont wanna advertise, I love Coldplay, but there is another Coldplay Discord. If you badly want in on it, I could dm it because I am not here to advertise, on a completely irrelevant topic, I love the fact that Jonny now almost has a Will sized beard, do you think Will trims his beard himself?

Magic_2000

Coldplayer
I dont wanna advertise, I love Coldplay, but there is another Coldplay Discord. If you badly want in on it, I could dm it because I am not here to advertise, on a completely irrelevant topic, I love the fact that Jonny now almost has a Will sized beard, do you think Will trims his beard himself?
Sure I would be up for it, hit me up!
It's crazy how big Jonny's beard can get, I think at times he surpasses Will's! :scream: I have no idea if he trims his own beard, but on tour and intreviews he probably has a professional to do it.

Britishful

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sure I would be up for it, hit me up!
It's crazy how big Jonny's beard can get, I think at times he surpasses Will's! :scream: I have no idea if he trims his own beard, but on tour and intreviews he probably has a professional to do it.
I personally think Jonny should have a very small beard, it suits him, like during AHFOD Tour. Will during MX tour was probably the best look out of him during all tours, in my opinion. Will with small hair at the top and that beard (showed in the photo) is probably his best look at any tour, it really suits him.

Attachments

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Have fun!!!

M Marks The Spot

M stands for Michael
Coldplayer
Hello and welcome to this community! :)

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
yeah, either way~ I love the smile "permeating" warmth and love. As I watched A Head Full of Dream documentary, there were more to reveal and inspire...I remembered long before that Will once said "Be the change you want to see in the world" (a quote probably from Gandhi originally) as a wise, peaceful and strong statement to face sth. challenging both internally and externally when we were young yet would not like to give up on our love, faith, integrity..., to make a better/brighter future for everyone~

Magic_2000

Coldplayer
This month Will did an intreview for Empire Magazine to talk about his cameo in Game Of Thrones. Here it is for those who are curious about it:
Will on Empire Magazine.png