The Race (unreleased song)

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Stand still buddy. What happened with Lethal Drug will happen again for The Race i hope.
Well Lethal Drug leaked a few days after being sold. The Race Sold about a month ago and possibly to only one person. So if they decide to vault it, it won't leak.

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
Well Lethal Drug leaked a few days after being sold. The Race Sold about a month ago and possibly to only one person. So if they decide to vault it, it won't leak.
Yeah, maybe someday this will surface, but since it's a very very rare demo, I guess it will take some (long) time until someone gets their hands on the file from the actual owner's computer and start leaking the song... at least that's the way I imagine it happening...

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Yeah, maybe someday this will surface, but since it's a very very rare demo, I guess it will take some (long) time until someone gets their hands on the file from the actual owner's computer and start leaking the song... at least that's the way I imagine it happening...
That or if the seller re-surfaces and decides to sell it again.

MarckozZ

Planeta Coldplay
Coldplayer
That or if the seller re-surfaces and decides to sell it again.
Hope that happens so we get the chance again... Also, sometimes I think the file is already out there but under another name.

BTW I'm still working on the AOAL remix! It's taking so long because of my work... :/

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Hope that happens so we get the chance again... Also, sometimes I think the file is already out there but under another name.

BTW I'm still working on the AOAL remix! It's taking so long because of my work... :/
That could be!

And no worries, take all the time you need. It sounds really good though!

ethanallan1

ColdplayClub
Coldplayer
Sorry everyone!!.. just thought it'd be nice to hear them in better quality,
Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer
Here is an update though I am currently in a group buy for the song, someone apparently claims they still have the song and we're working on getting it hopefully within a little bit of time, fingers crossed and then it will be leaked in full.... we're sure the last person vaulted it.
Oh I didn't realize that was better quality, my bad!

Xyloband_99

Graphic Designer
Coldplayer
Really? Please God please please please....

brenbren21

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What????! Who has it???!