Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

The Snow Patrol Thread

fifi

what's your beef?
Coldplayer
snow patrol

anyone else like this band???
i love-making enemies, fire fighter pilot and the new one,spitting games ;)

Sammie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I like Snow Patrol...I have one of their songs on this compilation thingy that I got from a magazine ages ago, the I didnt hear from them for ages...but then yesterday I saw their video on GONZO (wooooo!)...umm I can't remember the name of the song I have though...its very super though :D

fifi

what's your beef?
Coldplayer
yeah i saw highlights of them at glasto last year and they were brill so i decided to make this thread :p

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Snow Patrol - Run

Don't you think it's a lovely song? *dreamy sigh*
I thought the video was a lot like 'Yellow' in a way, yet the song really sounds like 'Yellow' too, and after reading a short review on Snow Patrol, it said 'Run' is their 'Yellow' :eek: :lol:

Anyone has it on mp3 by any chance? The only version I seem to find is the first few lines over and over again :huh:

Sammie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I've been trying to download this too..nowhere seems to have it...I might just get the album...the song reminds me of coldplay alot.. :)

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
*nods* I'll probably get the album too :D

but in the meantime I wanna listen to it! :cry: I've been singing it all day long :rolleyes: :lol:

fifi

what's your beef?
Coldplayer
I love this song! I fell in love with it the moment I heard it! although the vid reminds me more of trouble the way it's quite dark and all but it is a lovely song :p :blush:

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, it's a bit like Trouble in a way, but the way the lead singer walks and sings, and stops in the middle and then continues... reminds me a lot of Chris in 'Yellow' :smug:

*still can't find a decent Mp3 of that*

CityandColour

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Snow Patrol?

Why the hell is it most of the bands like this mentioned here I've never heard of before? :angry:

fifi

what's your beef?
Coldplayer
because they are either english/scottish/Irish or Northern Irish bands :)

Kettercat

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
:lol: true. yet english/scottish/irish/northern irish/welsh bands are the best :D

Marie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song is so beautiful and it does remind me of yellow a bit. :)