Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

This song is pathetic

Tnspieler1012

Come On, Let's Go
Coldplayer
I just find it amusing that somebody would use their spare time to regularly post on forums about bands they don't even like. Surely there's something more productive or interesting one could do with their time. Like discussing bands you do like, reading a book, building an atomic bomb, touching yourself, or eating lettuce.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Yes - and refrain from creating such openly antagonistic threads.;)
What?? You mean FE just did this for attention?? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:eek:

And did I also psychically hear yo say that the less we pay attention to these threads, the sooner they DIE??

I actually like FE, but antagonistic threads aren't wroth our time, Hon!!! Go back to your silly threads and give up the mean ones. You're much more fun when you're picking on non-coldplay related enemies,lol.

Rajan22

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Pathetic Thread Starter

Seriously, this guy is so sad. We all love Coldplay, so why should some 8 year old who has nothing else better to do, start some pointless thread to get some attention and say he doesn't even like Coldplay get to post on these forums. I can understand criticizing Coldplay at times, because like every single other band or artist, they aren't perfect. Thats what makes them interesting.
If you don't like coldplay, then what are you doing on coldplaying forums you ( *swear word* followed by %^£%&f345$loll!!!213££$.)

RICK8

A Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
What the heck? I think it is you that is..:lol:

Silas Mars

Bass player
Coldplayer
To be honest, I find bumping super old threads much more enjoyable than creating threads like these.

So if you're bored, give that a try.

illuvcoldplay

Chrissylicious
Coldplayer
you are pathetic and I think that you like coldplay more than you wanna admit cause you spend so much time on a board talking about a group that you "don't like" ................... lol

H

howyousawtheworld

How sad must one be to set up an account on this site to display their distaste for Coldplay? How sad.

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
Actually, now that I think about it, Coldplay remind ME of potatoes too: You can make almost anything from potatoes. You can cook them any way you like. They're diverse as hell. There's a mainstay in almost every culture since they hearty and grow under any conditions! Mmmm...Coldplay!:p

Lukestar1991

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Actually, now that I think about it, Coldplay remind ME of potatoes too: You can make almost anything from potatoes. You can cook them any way you like. They're diverse as hell. There's a mainstay in almost every culture since they hearty and grow under any conditions! Mmmm...Coldplay!:p
Yeah! where would we be without potatoes? where would we be without Coldplay??? :eek:

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
It's damn near ancient. But give the bumper credit for trying to help out the elderly,lol.

maylen.raider

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes is one of my two most loved groups, so I know precisely what you mean. I was irritated by Coldplay's consistency for some time, however now I'm only happy to see them switching things up on this collection.