Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
I'm looking for GA Standing hard copy ticket for 15 July Paris!

I have a Ticket for Paris 15.6.
I would want to trade it for one on the 16.6

If you're interested please send a pm!

Greets
If you haven't found a trade, I'd be interested in buying if it's a Standing GA hard copy ticket!

lollen12

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Is anyone interest in 2 hot tickets for Paris? The seat numbers are 13 and then 16 (so im not sure if they are together or just v near?) Both H2 row 11, 15th july cost of tickets + postage [emoji4] cheers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Coldplaying mobile app

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Anyone in need for a standing ticket for Leipzig? Our friend cannot go due to a death in his family.

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I still got one seated ticket for Munich to get rid of o_O Half the original price ! Please PM me if you're interested

Sunflower85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would love love love, if anyone had standing or seated tickets for Frankfurt June 30 or July 1

jasondm70

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
3 tickets for cardiff 11th july wanted standing or seated private message me please

Last edited:

phil_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys,
I can't make it to the concerts tmrw (6 june) in Munich, but have 4 seating tickets in category 1 left.
I sell them for the OP (189 each) or cheaper in a bundle, handover somewhere in MUC or at the concert.

luciDreams

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Verkaufe ein Innenraum-Stehplatzticket für die Show in Hannover am 16.06.

Npb128

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,
New member here, looking for 2 tickets for Cardiff (either night).
Just looking for reassurance first as to how safe this page is and how it's policed? How do people pay for tickets?
I only asked as I've been scammed before on a forum with football tickets. I transferred the money and the tickets never came. Then the guy deleted his profile. Seemed like he did the same thing to a number of people.

Thanks in advance

Coldplaygirl125

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,
Just looking for reassurance first as to how safe this page is and how it's policed? How do people pay for tickets?
I only asked as I've been scammed before on a forum with football tickets. I transferred the money and the tickets never came. Then the guy deleted his profile. Seemed like he did the same thing to a number of people.

Thanks in advance
I don't suppose his name was krishan church? Dont buy from him! Con artist! I have referred my case to the police so he should get a visit soon !

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Npb128

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't suppose his name was krishan church? Dont buy from him! Con artist! I have referred my case to the police so he should get a visit soon !

No, it wasn't. This was a few years ago on a completely unrelated forum, but it's just made me very cautious ever since.

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi,

Thanks in advance
Buying tickets from someone on the forums is always at your own risk of course, and payment methods etc are arranged with the seller. We don't allow selling above face value so this wouldn't be the best place for scammers anyway. I think it's safe to say you can alwyas trust regular visitors of the site :)

Coldplaygirl125

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Buying tickets from someone on the forums is always at your own risk of course, and payment methods etc are arranged with the seller. We don't allow selling above face value so this wouldn't be the best place for scammers anyway. I think it's safe to say you can alwyas trust regular visitors of the site :)
Both myself and one other that I know of have been scammed by Krishan Church.. He is a member on this site and he has advertised previously.. please check his profile posts

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Both myself and one other that I know of have been scammed by Krishan Church.. He is a member on this site and he has advertised previously.. please check his profile posts

I sent you a private message about that, we take this very seriously and if we have enough information we'll take action!

SwedishColdplayer

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am selling one seating ticket for the first Gothenburg show, June the 25th. It's located high up at the right section seen from the stage, quite close to it. I will have the seat beside so we can go in together if you want.

I'm a 20 years old guy who loves Coldplay like crazy :)

MARCOTX

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello, I have FOUR GA tickets for Paris on Saturday July 15th. I would like to TRADE/EXCHANGE for FOUR SEATED tickets on the SAME DAY. Let me know if is interested were your tickets are.

421ladybug

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello, I have 2 seated tickets (category 2) for Hannover on Friday, June 16th. If anyone wants
to buy them, please let me know.

njohnson91max

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have 3 tickets for sale for Paris on 15th July. They are category 1 reserved seats in block c3. They are also the collector style tickets. Obviously for sale at face value plus recorded postage

Martin_194

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, please help. My question is if there was at all european concerts chance for buying early entry tickets for standing or if exist some concerts where is only general addmision for standing. thank you.
I just can't find it out