Ticket Exchange / Face Value Sales

peter8f

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes I know. Thanks for your reply BuckinParadise. I bought them from Gigs and Tours and I proposed to pay more to have my tickets sent here, but it wasn't possible, and unfortunately, I have no friends living in UK.

furyasd

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey guys, I'm buying tickets for anywhere in Germany (Berlin preferred) or the UK for all dates, except June 2nd.
If you have 1 or 2 tickets, I'd like to buy. I want to go to one or two concerts in 2016.

ben85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
2 x Wembley Stadium, Saturday 18th June, 2016
Pitch Standing / Level 1 Seats

I bought four originally but we are only using two, so selling the other two. £72 each.

I didn't get these in the pre-sale, so unsure whether they will be green or yellow standing, but they will all be in the same section.

Thanks.

P.S. Put these on Gumtree too so apologies if someone snaps them up first.

BowieClaes

But still I'll raise the flag
Coldplayer
I'm looking for one of the following tickets, would love to go to one of Coldplay's concerts (for the first time!):

Gelsenkirchen (standing or fos)
Amsterdam on the 24th (standing or fos)

If you have one available please send me a message or respond to this post.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

ben85

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
2 x Wembley Stadium, Saturday 18th June, 2016
Pitch Standing / Level 1 Seats

I bought four originally but we are only using two, so selling the other two. £72 each.

I didn't get these in the pre-sale, so unsure whether they will be green or yellow standing, but they will all be in the same section.

Thanks.

P.S. Put these on Gumtree too so apologies if someone snaps them up first.
These tickets aren't for sale any more. Thanks guys.

Amylou

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Selling Tickets
BuckinParadise:
1 seat level 5, Wembley Stadium London ( 16 June 2016 )
*Becky*: 2x standing Olympiastadion, Berlin (29 June 2016)
ciaA26: 2x standing Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)
Raphaele: 2x seats level 2, Wembley Stadium, London (16 June 2016)

Wanted Tickets
minhku:
3x Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)
Believer: 2x front of stage, Volksparkstadion, Hamburg (1 July 2016)
nikofunk: 2x Amsterdam ArenA, Amsterdam (23,24 June 2016)
killertomate: 2x seats level 5, Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)
Kimmeh: 2x seats, Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam (23,24 June 2016)
cheetaz: 1x front of stage or standing, Friends Arena, Stockholm (3 July 2016)
mezzamorphis: 2x seats, Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam (23 June 2016)
calaston: 2x Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)
Dagavi: 1x standing yellow, Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)

Swap Tickets
Danceteacher:
HAS 1x front of stage left, Veltins Arena, Gelsenkirchen (1 June 2016) WANTS 1x front of stage right
Romy_MX: HAS 2x green standing collector, Wembley Stadium, London (16 June 2016) WANTS 2x Wembley Stadium , London (18 June 2016)
Buckin Paradise: HAS 1x standing green, Wembley Stadium, London ( 18 June 2016) WANTS 1x standing YELLOW , Wembley Stadium, London (18 June 2016)
a friend of her HAS 2x standing tickets for Amsterdam Arena , Amsterdam ( 24 June 2016 ) WANTS 2 standing tickets for Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam ( 23 June 2016 )
Mark Carter: HAS 4x blue Ethihad Stadium, Manchster (4 June 2016) WANTS 4x orange Etihad Stadium, Manchester (4 June 2016)

Interesting links
Eventim fansale
Ticketswap

Hi I have two spare tickets for Coldplay Gelsenkirchen Veltins Arena for June 1st 2016

********** PLEASE READ THIS ***********
Hi... I am looking for a swop for 2 x standing blue tickets for 4th June 2016. Need orange to be with our friends! Let me know if anyone can help! Please add me to the 1st post please!

Kind thanks!

Amy

Charlie1972

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi, I have 6 seated in the upper tier for Wembley on Saturday 18th June. Looking to swap for either the Sunday at Wembley or the Saturday in Manchester. Cheers

crestingwaves

a ladder to the sun...
Coldplayer
Hi everyone,
I'm coming across from Australia and would LOVE to have 2 standing tickets to any of the Wembley shows.

seven09

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
c6rad13.jpg
Is anybody interested to see Coldplay in Denmark July 5th? I have an extra ticket area C6 row 13 (really good seat). Going there with my husband but our seats are in a different area ( not as good). My name is on the ticket so you will have to get in to the arena with me. After that you are on your own enjoying the show. I only have one ticket extra but you will be surrounded by other CP fans so it shouldn't matter. Send me a message if you are interested. Ticked is already payed for and I don't want any money for this. Someone gave me front row tickets to the show in London 2014 so I just want to "pay it forward" and make someone happy like someone made me happy in London. Just a way to say thank you to the person who gave me tickets in London.

Last edited:

mezzamorphis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There were extra tickets released for amsterdam this afternoon. I managed to get 2 in the same row only a few seats apart. My search can be deleted

BowieClaes

But still I'll raise the flag
Coldplayer
There were extra tickets released for amsterdam this afternoon. I managed to get 2 in the same row only a few seats apart. My search can be deleted
Where did you manage to get these tickets? I'm still searching for tickets (without much luck)

mezzamorphis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I subscribed on a ticketmaster maillist on the 27th of november

Yesterday i received a mail saying extra tickets would Be released. There where a lot of tickets available but i had to contact my mate if he could join

He could so i bought 2 seating tickets

Mark Carter

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi... I am looking for a swop for 2 x standing blue tickets for 4th June 2016. Need orange to be with our friends! Let me know if anyone can help! Please add me to the 1st post please!

Kind thanks!

Amy
I also looking to swop 4 blue tickets to orange section if anyone had any

Sir Ali

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Looking 2 standing tickets in Amsterdam on 23rd or 24th June (23rd preferable).

katja

I ran away
Coldplayer
Dear friends,
I have FOS 1 left ticket for Gelsenkirchen that I would like to Exchange against one FOS 1 right ticket.
Can anyone help???

LINNEAH

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't think 7 concerts is enough so I need to see the fantastic four (uhm five...) again.

So I'm looking for 2 standing tickets ANYWHERE in Europe. Any date.

Spain/UK/Denmark/Amsterdam/Germany... Oh and maybe Sweden aswell, although I like going abroad. But anywhere in Europe could be interested.

Thaaaanks <3

calaston

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi there - I am still looking for 2 tickets for Manchester for 4 June. I have tickets for 5th June but want to go on 4th too!!!!

Last edited: