Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Maybe they dropped the video because it's "it's a bit silly"

[Smoke is rising from the houses]

Harondor

Aiming my arrows
Coldplayer
Maybe they dropped the video because it's "it's a bit silly"
It's not impossible since they did that several times (Paradise, ASFOS) but I doubt they decide to drop a MV with Bianca Li ballet in it . Maybe they only decided to release it in september...

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sigh still no video? Whats the point of telling everyone a release date, if you arent going to release it lolol TBH I have my doubts on this vid ever seeing the light of day lolol

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Sigh still no video? Whats the point of telling everyone a release date, if you arent going to release it lolol TBH I have my doubts on this vid ever seeing the light of day lolol
I don't know why they put 18th August on the official website, hopefully something this week but won't hold my breath :p

grids

I'm not that great
Coldplayer
I expected Ink would be the next hit single. True Love is alright but I feel it's not really a good fit imo..

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Coldplay's True Love will move up to the A list on the BBC Radio 1 playlist for next week (source :UK OCC)</p>&mdash; Coldplay News (@coldplaying) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/508041835303170048">September 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Greengoose

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Coldplay's True Love will move up to the A list on the BBC Radio 1 playlist for next week (source :UK OCC)</p>— Coldplay News (@coldplaying) <a href="https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/508041835303170048">September 5, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
This makes me really just excited and s pleased. True Love really isnt the type of song that you are hearing lately on the radio, so to be moved onto the A listing, is just flipping awesome