True Love

viva-la-coldplay

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh, I know it's intentional but I just don't like it :/ I think I'm personally just disappointed because I thought the solo would be something Violet Hill-esque and it isn't

gus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
nice song one of the best of the album my score 9/10.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Still my favorite off the album. Such a great song!

H

howyousawtheworld

Oh, I know it's intentional but I just don't like it :/ I think I'm personally just disappointed because I thought the solo would be something Violet Hill-esque and it isn't
I love the solo and I think it's better than the Violet Hill solo because it has more effect. Chris's vocal performance don't quite match up with the weeping lyrics but Jonny's guitar comes in and compliments those lyrics perfectly. If there's anything weeping on this track it's Jonny's guitar!

likeafire

Scientist
Coldplayer
Ive only heard this song once but straight away as soon as i heard jonnys riff i knew it was off. Why would they intentionally do that, it doesnt good at all. The first note in the riff is way off. Its the sound the guitar would make if i was playing it

CharlieBrown

Leave a light on....
Coldplayer
I just saw the live Ghost Stories TV special and I must say there was something special about that live version that upped the song for me. True Love is a good song, not my favorite but that live performance was fantastic. I don't know if the song itself sounded any better live, but the band's emotions and performances just made the song seem more impacting.

mattster

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is one of the best tracks off this album. Truly moving and Jonny's solo kills me almost every time I hear it. It amplifies Chris' lyrics 1000% and for me, almost brings me to my knees.

Dexynboy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
[video=youtube;BTVyUsQBbzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTVyUsQBbzI[/video]

DieProspekt

Frank
Coldplayer
By far my favourite off GS. I did a ruched cover it a while back but decided to redo it, check out my cover below if you've got the time!

Cheers :)

[video=youtube;CbQShpcp1OE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQShpcp1OE[/video]

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I noticed you went to a coldplay show in South Africa, how did you find that being over there ?

DieProspekt

Frank
Coldplayer
It was awesome! They did it in Soccer City, the big stadium they played the Soccer World Cup final in. Just soooo good.

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thats pretty cool, some people are so brave, I have family in South Africa but im too scared to go there its too rough and unsafe for my liking.. But it's awesome that you got to see them in Soccer City. So how old are you if you dont mind me asking ?

DieProspekt

Frank
Coldplayer
SA is amazing, as long as you're with people who live there, and know to be safe. Me and my brother took the train from Pretoria to Johannesburg there, and we survived haha. I'm 22.

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well 22 plenty more good covers to do lol, thanks for posting..

dontgo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
By far my favourite off GS. I did a ruched cover it a while back but decided to redo it, check out my cover below if you've got the time!

Cheers :)

[video=youtube;CbQShpcp1OE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbQShpcp1OE[/video]
Worth a listen..