U.F.O

followchrist77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I looked a little bit and was surprised to see that there is not a Sub-Fourm yet created for U.F.O . I Think that this will probably be a major song in MX, probably the best one on the album. I say this because everyy where you look around in the Coldplay universe now (post-viva era), you see U.F.O depicted or written somewhere... even on the band's uniforms!

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
I think they scrapped it on account of it not being on the cover and all and MTM being on the EP only.

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
Cant remember seeing "U.F.O" on the Clothes.

thetelephoneline

Flying Dutchman
Coldplayer
before we know the MX artwork, we thought dat UFO was a song, but on the artwork is nothing about UFO, i think it's scraped...

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
I'd say it's either been scrapped or gone through a name change.

Although you can still see U.F.O written on Guy's bass and the picture where the guys have their backs to the graffitied wall

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
I'd say it's either been scrapped or gone through a name change.

Although you can still see U.F.O written on Guy's bass and the picture where the guys have their backs to the graffitied wall
Maybe they change the Painting now before the new Fastivals once the Album is ready now.

admnistramation

MX
Coldplayer
I think that the "I <3 UFO" and "golden arrow" was covered up on the album artwork, it might have been originally there.

Coldplero

Coldplayer or Coldplero?
Coldplayer
U.F.O. (has a . in the end) and also REX is going to be a major song!
YOU CAN SEE UFO AND REX AND CAR KIDS ALL OVER THEIR CLOTHES! NO IM GOING TO
AND MX! Holy SMOKES!
That's the can'twaitforthenextcoldplayalbum synthom

foxeh

What's your Politik?
Coldplayer
U.F.O. (has a . in the end) and also REX is going to be a major song!
YOU CAN SEE UFO AND REX AND CAR KIDS ALL OVER THEIR CLOTHES! NO IM GOING TO
AND MX! Holy SMOKES!
That's the can'twaitforthenextcoldplayalbum synthom
Can you show a Pic of U.F.O. on the Clothes i cant remember it.

Strawberry Swinger

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I looked a little bit and was surprised to see that there is not a Sub-Fourm yet created for U.F.O . I Think that this will probably be a major song in MX, probably the best one on the album. I say this because everyy where you look around in the Coldplay universe now (post-viva era), you see U.F.O depicted or written somewhere... even on the band's uniforms!

WHY?

The Sleeping Sun

Xylobrytes
Coldplayer
They mock us so! Deserter is there!!! :cry::angry:

And Drift (Never heard of that one), Fingers Crossed, Ghost (probably A Ghost), Harmless, Idiot, In Isolation, Ladder to the Sun, Moses (even though it was technically released), Ode To Deodorant (even though we all have it already), One Thirty Six (is this 1.36???), and Poor Me (It's Pour Me ASCAP!!!)

TyM218

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Still shows UFO on coldplay.com for the news tab when you hold your mouse over it

followchrist77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Probably because of all the Marketing of the name U.F.O.

• Guys Bass has UFO on it
  • The News icon on the coldplay.com website has UFO on the inside of the newspaper titled MX. Hinting that it will be a major componet on LP5.
  • It is pictured on this photoshoot: http://coldplay.com/uploads/newphoto2820.jpg

I do have to admit I could not find it on the MX artwork. If anyone can, Post it please?

SprayCanSoul

Podge
Coldplayer
I think the reason for UFO not appearing on the Album artwork
is because it could feature as a 'Hidden Track' on Mylo Xyloto!!

john_crawford44

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think the reason for UFO not appearing on the Album artwork
is because it could feature as a 'Hidden Track' on Mylo Xyloto!!
I truly believe that the back of the album cover will be a continuation of the front "motif" with more graffitti that will include "U.F.O" and other lyrics, etc.

I'm holding to the theory that the song titles will NOT appear on the back like all of the other Coldplay albums but will be on inside or on sticker (a la Sigur Ros). Once you open up cd artwork, song titles will be there.

SprayCanSoul

Podge
Coldplayer
I truly believe that the back of the album cover will be a continuation of the front "motif" with more graffitti that will include "U.F.O" and other lyrics, etc.

I'm holding to the theory that the song titles will NOT appear on the back like all of the other Coldplay albums but will be on inside or on sticker (a la Sigur Ros). Once you open up cd artwork, song titles will be there.
I like your Theory!!