Up in flames studio version is amazing

the yellow of ur life

BromptonCocktail
Coldplayer
at first I didnt know what to think, I thought it was to simple and that it needed more johnny but after countless listens I love the song, I know people dont like it because its "boring" but fits its spot in the album perfectly and thats all that counts, just like in movies this album doesnt need constant action, you have to have a slow point of reflection

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
I really hope they're gonna play this live, and everybody(well at least me:D) sings along with ''Up in flames, up in flames, up in flames'' I swear I might cry when they play this live.
I was thinking the same thing!:)

It would be so powerful!

RazorEye

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am like the only one on this website that realized back when UIF was first played in Austin that the drumbeat is the exact same as Princess Of China!
No seriously, i think I am the only one on this website. :inquisitive:

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
I was thinking the same thing!:)

It would be so powerful!
i think when they play it live, after Will hits the bass drum and hits his stick on the snare, people will clap. EX: *Boom* *clap**Boom**clap* and so on.

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
I like the song , but they could have done more with the chorus .. I dont like him just singing up in flames like 15 times. It has high potential , could have been amazing