Up In Flames-what was that?

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread
go have a lemon party

Mark

dafunkmayfractureyournose
Coldplayer
dear faggots who speak about my spelling mistakes go have some goatse and acquire goat AIDS lol....as for the bashing well....i didn;t say i don;t like the album ,no way im saying that ,just to say this song is nothing special and you could either agree or go have goatse it was just a yes or no agree/not agreed thread
Goats don't have AIDs.

Tryptophan

Watch the orange glow
Coldplayer
I don't like Up In Flames (so far, waiting for decent version), not because it sounds like older Coldplay, but because it's trying hard to sound like older Coldplay, and it's nowhere near as good. It's lacking. Unfortunately. So I don't like most of the new songs, but not because they are different, or because they are similar, but because they are not as good.

But this thread sucks anyway, I'ma go get me some goat AIDS.

Cleggy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sorry your grandpa can't join and i do nothing without him

lifeincoldplaycolor

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't like Up In Flames (so far, waiting for decent version), not because it sounds like older Coldplay, but because it's trying hard to sound like older Coldplay, and it's nowhere near as good. It's lacking. Unfortunately. So I don't like most of the new songs, but not because they are different, or because they are similar, but because they are not as good.

But this thread sucks anyway, I'ma go get me some goat AIDS.
actually i was expecting more responses like yours ,rather than talking about my grammar problems .

Odvan

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
What was it? Probably a bone for old fans after all negative over ETIAW. Written in a hurry, just to STFU fans.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
Oh hey there newfag, nice of you to join us.

RiotFever

Esteban David Espinoza
Coldplayer
Cool. Nobody cares that you think nobody cares that he/she doesn't like Up In Flames.
:wtf:

Cool, Nobody cares that you think nobody cares that he thinks nobody cares about the post of the he/she that sayed that he didn't like Up In Flames

DavidB5

Start again
Coldplayer
I think its cool, but wait for a studio version, the live one was like listening through cheese.
Cellphone fail.

Major_Love

A Prospekt
Coldplayer
I'm so bored of all the negativity here.
If they try something new with regard to some of the hip hop influences on the latest record its wrong and all the people ask fpr a more simple song with heart and soul. But after Coldplay present you this type of a song its also wrong.

I'm proud of Paradise and I'm proud of Up in Flames.

DavidB5

Start again
Coldplayer
I'm so bored of all the negativity here.
If they try something new with regard to some of the hip hop influences on the latest record its wrong and all the people ask fpr a more simple song with heart and soul. But after Coldplay present you this type of a song its also wrong.

I'm proud of Paradise and I'm proud of Up in Flames.
You are overly positive:veryangry2:
Just kidding, I second your opinion. It's just us against the world.

jessstompy

Look At The Stars...
Coldplayer
I thought this song was incredible when I heard it, however... when they played it at The Emirates on Friday night, I felt like most of the people in the stadium had a negative view towards it! :(

tom043

tom
Coldplayer
I don't really dislike it but I also don't think it's a good song , they made it on one of the last days before recording and rushed it onto the album. To be honest that's the way it sounds to me too, the lyrics sound unfinished and the chorus repetitive . I liked it more after hearing it live a couple of times, but I still think it's not really a song that stands out. Could have been better I think, I love the '' We have slowly gone , Can we pour some water on'' lyric.

Blue Room Safety

Tempo Tantrum
Coldplayer
Such an underrated song! Everytime I played it on piano in front of my friends they always ask me what the title of the song is because according to them it sounds very beautiful.