Up&Up Music Video

D

diogo_sg

The full credits to have been added to the description. With a tiny mistake... [emoji12]

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Hahaha, great find.

Mexima

Don Quixote
Coldplayer
these arguments are pretty coldplay related and informative i think tho...

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Ok, lets all get back to praising this fabulous video. Anyone seeing something they had not seen before?
I haven't seen anything new but this part is still scary for me

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
This is one of my fav. moments of the MV.
Also I love the elephants' part.
I like it, it's stunning. But it looks like one of my nightmares lol one of my favorites is the volcano and the highway

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I haven't seen anything new but this part is still scary for me
It's interesting how everyone feels different about such things. For me it has something really beautiful about it, like arriving in another world where everything might be better.
the kids are playing and running towards the breathtaking background of the earth at the horizon...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Very well done, one of their best videos :D Shame they didn't use the album version and have Noel Gallagher up in the clouds with Jonny but hey, can't have it all!

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone can have a typo :laugh4:

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Nothing that hasn't already been said, but yeah, this music video is the best since Strawberry Swing for me and hands down the most thoughtful thing Coldplay has put out there. Just amazing. It matches the song so well and gives it so much more meaning. I am particularly enthralled with the refugee imagery and the stark juxtapositions and comparisons of the natural world and human society.

This video is fun, heartfelt, and incredibly symbolic. There is a ton of surreal environmentalism in this thing, and subtle political imagery that makes me feel good about being a human being. The shot of the girl doing gymnastics into the napalm blast and the boys with the fish over the top of them are my favorite and give me the feels.

D

diogo_sg

a few weeks ago, didn't Chris say that the next music video that was going to be released (this one, apparently) would be the simplest one of them all? I think I remember hearing him say something like that.

gai

a few weeks ago, didn't Chris say that the next music video that was going to be released (this one, apparently) would be the simplest one of them all? I think I remember hearing him say something like that.
Yes he did say that. Also he said in another interview that the "next MV" would be one of the best. Now that description fits this video.

Sonny

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
10 million views! I hope it keeps growing and overtakes Hymn For The Weekend. A very unique video, I don't know how they can top it.

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I remember that as well, maybe they changed their mind on which video to release, but that wouldn't make sense as Up&Up was already announced as a single...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app