Update: Royal Blood WILL NOT Support Coldplay For Wembley Dates

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thanks to James Kerr on FB for spotting this, before Ticketmaster took it down ;)

Adam94

Going nowhere fast...
Coldplayer
Any idea how he managed to get to this screen? Whenever I go on tickets it takes me to the redirect promo screen. I assume from the screen above you will be able to click and find out ticket prices?

strawberrytom

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Oh wow, I'd be so pleased with that. I really wish they'd let us know the prices, I don't want to get queuing for Wembley tickets if Etihad will be cheaper.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any idea how he managed to get to this screen? Whenever I go on tickets it takes me to the redirect promo screen. I assume from the screen above you will be able to click and find out ticket prices?
Nope!

spice

Coldplayer
if i may ask
what does support acts do ???

do the play the extra sounds or what ??

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
if i may ask
what does support acts do ???

do the play the extra sounds or what ??
They play before Coldplay comes on stage.

You get into the stadium at around 6PM or so, then the "support act", a band, starts playing a few songs, and when they're done, there's a break for about 30 minutes and after that Coldplay finally comes on stage.

arushofjacktothehead

A Wispa, A Wispa, A Wispa
Coldplayer
Hell yeah!:D

I love Royal Blood and origninally wanted them to tour with Coldplay, this is fantastic news.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Whoa nice! Royal Blood is a good live act. Did anyone mention them in the thread where we talked about supporting acts?

spice

Coldplayer
They play before Coldplay comes on stage.

You get into the stadium at around 6PM or so, then the "support act", a band, starts playing a few songs, and when they're done, there's a break for about 30 minutes and after that Coldplay finally comes on stage.
thanks man

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Although you would hope for more than one support band, at least 2 bands.

For the ticket prices alone!

aprilshack

Coldplayer
Royal Blood are amazing live.Wish they were doing Manchester too.

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
I'll have to wait until AHFOD comes out until I can confirm that their opening act is better than the actual thing that they're promoting. :lol:

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ticketmaster have contacted us and confirmed it was an admin error. They won't be supporting unfortunately!

anthamic

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
That's sad. (I'm not even watching the Wembley gigs) But I did find it a bit unrealistic, though.

Jamesfish

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I reckon Bastille stand a good chance maybe even The Script, Little Mix, or One Republic. Any of them will be good enough for me, I hope the support is good, because I have just completely unexpectedly got tickets for 19 June in the Yellow Section.