[Venti] 15-Jul-08: Forum, Inglewood, CA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

starbright31

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I got my Best Buy code for the Forum show, but it says the show's on July 14, and it has the presale date of June 5. Maybe this is another show?

Diuretic

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think best buy just got the date wrong, but the presale does start june 5. For those who have been to the forum before, hows the general layout of the venue? Is it best to get average floor seats, or say front row 2nd floor, etc? Thanks a bunch

talkingonsquareone89

Girl with headphones 24/7
Coldplayer
Best Buy gets a swift kick in the arse from me!! I received the email notice a few minutes after it was dispatched and went to the site to apply for the presale code.

It kept giving me the "ERROR, WE'RE SORRY WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME" page! Everytime I kept coming back it keeps giving me that fcking page!

:bigcry::furious2:

halokiti

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
wth, the presale is out of pairs of tickets in like 1 minute. Only single sideviews left, but they are really close.

atarisboy86

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No tickets left?

Looks like I got shut out about a minute into the best buy presale....kinda weird

starbright31

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well that was a big fucking waste of time. It was already sold out when I started at 10:00. I can't even pull up a single ticket. Fucking scalpers. :veryangry2:

i heart chrismartin

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
the 1st security check code was impossible to read! then i tried another and still impossible to read. how unfair. :confused:

i heart chrismartin

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
crap! looks like they really are all out. i can't stop trying, though! LOL

so the best that i got offered was loge but it wasn't close enough to the stage. i won't settle for those lousy seats anymore! i must have floor! :embarassed:

scalpers suck! i'm gonna go make more coffee. :confused:

starbright31

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yep, they just opened more tickets up about 10 minutes ago and I've pulled up pairs in Loge 36 and 3....that's too far back for that price.

ETA: Ok, I pulled up Loge 24 and grabbed a pair there. Not too bad but not floor. I'm gonna check again tomorrow with KROQ's presale.

wildambition

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I pulled up Loge 10 row U at about 10:20. I bet they will be releasing tickets throughout the day just to prevent the scalpers from buying them all up. keep trying.

i heart chrismartin

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i got loge 24, looks like a good section but the rows are way too far back so i threw em out. i want better rows!

i'm gonna vomit. :confused: :lol:

JasonR02

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My Dad is a reward zone member, I might give him a call and get his number. I had no idea about the presale. I've just been waiting for saturday morning.

Cold_Huntress

Look At The Stars...
Coldplayer
I got my tickets! Yay! I'm happy! :dance:

I got loge too, but that's all right with me. Better seats then when I saw them the first time.

b-ri rdm

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
you guys got lodge seats? It gave me freaking collonade tickets in section 10, row 19!

what the fuck, these seats are horrible, you guys got way freaking better ones. And i was on ticket master 10:00 on the dot. fucking a.

JasonR02

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm getting riser seats coming up, but nothing on the floor. Do you think there will be floor seats available for the general sale on Sat? I'm half tempted to wait until sat. and see if better seats are available then. I'm by myself on thsi one, so I just need one ticket, not a pair.

msf1

6/14 & 6/15
Coldplayer
you guys got lodge seats? It gave me freaking collonade tickets in section 10, row 19!

what the fuck, these seats are horrible, you guys got way freaking better ones. And i was on ticket master 10:00 on the dot. fucking a.
Same for me 10:00am on the dot got Col 29 Row 11. Thought that I wouldn't get another chance so I just bought them. I'll try again tomorrow.